• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request for FIL: Urgent Bypass Surgery | Keep Cork in Your Thoughts"

In summary, my mother in law just lost her youngest sister to an unexpected pulminary embolism last July, and her F-I-L is an amazing man who has done amazing things for his step family. My kids love him and he treats them like his own grandchildren. Prayers are being sent for the FIL and his step children.
vanscootin
Gold Member
I don't normally ask for prayer requests as I am not too religious... but this situation is a little different. Just got a call from my mother in law. My father in law is having bypass surgery. Every artery in his heart is completely clogged and the Dr. said he is lucky that no damage was done to his heart.

My mother in law just lost her youngest sister to an unexpected pulminary embolism last July... she was 49. Cork is the love of my mother in law's life and she would be devestated with out him. I know we all have to die sometime... but now is too soon for him.

My FIL, who is actually my husband's step father, whom which my husband doesn't even acknowledge, is an amazing man. I'm proud to call him Dad even though his step children don't. He has done amazing things for his step family and gotten little thanks in return. He treats my kids as if they were his own grandchildren. I know he can't wait til my 2 year old gets older so they can go hunting together.

I do know that prayer can work miracles, so when you are saying your prayers, please keep Cork in your thoughts. Thank you.

Your love for your F-I-L is quite evident. I'm sorry he is so sick and you are worried. It is awesome that you are asking us to pray for him and you and your family. God has a way of allowing tough times like this to draw us closer to Him, perhaps He's asking you to get to know Him a bit better. I will indeed be praying for all of you. Peace.

I agree with pchockeymom. I will also be praying for you and your family. God will provide you comfort if you let him.

pchockeymom said:
Your love for your F-I-L is quite evident. I'm sorry he is so sick and you are worried. It is awesome that you are asking us to pray for him and you and your family. God has a way of allowing tough times like this to draw us closer to Him, perhaps He's asking you to get to know Him a bit better. I will indeed be praying for all of you. Peace.

God does work in mysterious ways. I will pray for your FIL and for his step children to learn to appreciate what they have. God Bless all of you...

Our family has seen the power of God again this week, and I pray that you will experience the same. Prayers being sent.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers! Cork is doing great after surgery and we're hoping for a speedy recovery because he is already bored!

So glad to hear it! Bored is always a good sign:D

What is a "Prayer Request for Fil"?

A "Prayer Request for Fil" is a request for prayers for someone named Fil. This could be for a specific situation or need that Fil is facing, or simply to ask for general prayers for Fil's well-being.

How do I submit a "Prayer Request for Fil"?

To submit a "Prayer Request for Fil", you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and ask them to include Fil in their prayer list, or you can submit a request through our online form on our website.

Can I submit a "Prayer Request for Fil" anonymously?

Yes, if you would like to keep the identity of Fil confidential, you can submit the request anonymously. Simply indicate this in the form or let your consultant know.

Is there a limit to how many "Prayer Requests for Fil" can be submitted?

No, there is no limit to the number of "Prayer Requests for Fil" that can be submitted. We believe in the power of prayer and welcome all requests for those in need.

Will my "Prayer Request for Fil" be shared with anyone else?

We respect your privacy and will only share the "Prayer Request for Fil" with our internal team and consultants who will be praying for Fil. We will not share the request with anyone outside of our organization without your permission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
katie0128
  • GourmetGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies