• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Prayer Request for Dina Atnip in ICU | Urgent Update on Facebook

In summary, a woman's daughter posted on Facebook that her mother was in the ICU with possible bacterial and viral pneumonia and the situation did not look good. Her daughter asked for prayers and updates were being provided by her daughter and a friend of the family. The daughter gave an update saying her mom was still sedated and her condition had worsened. Many people from the community were praying and offering support for the woman and her family. The daughter later posted that her mom was on a ventilator and her condition had not improved. It was believed to be a viral infection. The woman is known in the community and many people are praying for her full and speedy recovery.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
Just saw on FB that her daughter posted she was in ICU with possible bacterial and viral pneumonia. Her daughter said it did not look good! Please keep her in your prayers. Several of us from CS posted to the thread so we'll try to keep you posted!

Update from her daughter..."still no improvement but my mom is a fighter she will pull through this! all the prayers are helpin if anything happens i will for sure keep yall updated it may take me a little while CAUSE SHE HAS A BUNCH OF FRIENDS! LOL but im tryin...i know she wld appreciate all the love & support"I'm headed to bed! Praying for Dina tonight!

How awful! Lots and lots of prayers being said here!

Just a bit of encouragement, in 2000 my mom was admitted to ICU and intubated with pneumonia. By the first night she had less than 1% chance of surviving but she did (and she's a Hodgkin's disease survivor and has a compromised immune system due to her spleen being removed). Granted, she was in a drug-induced coma for 3 weeks, develed ARDS (acute respitory distress syndrome), her body has a super high resistance to anti-biotics because she was on so many for so long, and had to go through 6 weeks of physical and recreational therapy before being able to come home (she was gone for a total of 3 months). But, she's basically in normal health now! She even had another baby at the age of 42 3 years after! So never give up hope :)

Prayers said.

Thank you, Jane, for letting us know. Many prayers being said.

Jane thank you for keeping us informed. I wasn't on FB last night, so I didn't see the post.

Prayers for Dina and her family.

Her daughter posted this about an hour ago: "she opened her eyes for a few seconds this morning, she's been sedated and is still sedated, the x-ray came back and showed she's gotten worse... thanks for all the prayers!I will post what you said on her FB for her daughter's encouragement, Elise!

Her daughter posted this several hours ago but thought you would still like the update:"falling to pieces....lord please give me the strength to stay strong....my mom squeezed my hand today and it broke my heart...please keep praying...times like this has really showed me who my true friends are and i really appreciate it guys, u know who u are!"

Thanks for keeping us updated Jane. Still praying for Dina.

I'll continue to pray - the power of prayer is a wonderful thing!

May God be with her and pull out from under this.

Sending prayers!!!!!!! xoxo

mom n daughter are in my prayers.. they both need it...

Jane,

Thank you for posting this. Dina is so awesome, and I am definitely praying for a quick recovery and for strength for her and her family. Please do keep us updated!

Lots of prayers and well wishes to Dina and her family.

Sending lots of prayers.

Still praying..... any update??

Her daughter has not posted anything the rest of the day except thanking various people for the prayers. I was hoping for something before I signed off for tonight!

Praying tonight....

Her daughter posted last night on her Wall:Shes been in CCU for 4 days w/ double pneumonia on a ventilator to assist her breathing. She is a little better.

God is good! Will continue to pray that she leave ICU and be on a rapid road to FULL recovery. Thanks for posting Jane.

Her daughter posted this about 15 minutes ago... Not sure why she posted she was a little better then this:UPDATE: their is still no improvement she is on 30% oxygen, please keep praying

Just found this on Dina's FB Wall From a friend of the family from yesterday!Dina is about the same; open eyes a few times and nodded in recognition to family...but the antibiotics they put her on have not changed anything...so they now believe it is a viral infection. Please keep lifting her and her family up...thanks!

praying for her now ...

I'm sorry but who is this consultant? Someone in your upline? Is she on this board? Someone well known in PC? I'm just trying to put a relationship to the name. I do wish her the best and pray for a full and speedy recovery.

She's a regular here on CC. She's also a Cafe World neighbor of mine. She's a very sweet lady. If you are on facebook, type in Dina Atnip, and a photo will pop up of her with her husband.

Prayers for Dina and her family.

I'm praying for her. Thank you for the updates.

BethCooks4U said:
I'm sorry but who is this consultant? Someone in your upline? Is she on this board? Someone well known in PC? I'm just trying to put a relationship to the name. I do wish her the best and pray for a full and speedy recovery.

Surprised you don't know her. She has been on here awhile. She's a sweet lady but pretty quiet.

Posted by her daughter about 6 hours ago:"The tube is gone! but keep up prayers its not over yet."Sorry I can't post more often. I just have to wait and see when she posts something on her FB or she or one of their friends posts something on Dina's!

BethCooks4U said:

Beth,

I was wondering too. Her name is not clicking with me (and I'm not on Facebook).

Praying for progress.

me either, I was assuming she was an upper level
what is her screen name on here?

Newest update from her daughter about an hour ago:"My mom is doing better! Keep praying please she's going to have a long recovery."

I am so excited to hear there's progress, now on to a speedy and full recovery. Will continue to pray....

Just found this on Dina's Wall from her friend (it was posted around 22 hours ago it says):Our girl Dina not only is now off the Ventilator but might possibly get a regular room tonight or tomorrow then we can call or go visit her..."send flowers too if ya wanted"...praising God for our answered prayers...

Her friend, Ruth, just posted this about 7 hours ago:"Hey everybody..lastest on Dina. She did not get to come out of CCU today. After doing X-rays today there is fluid trying to build back up in her lungs...then her oxygen levels were also too low...ssooooo keep on keeping on praying for our girl...She ain't no quitter."

Dina posted this one herself!

Giving a well deserved update I am still in the hospital as of today my improvement is 95% plan going home on Friday. Thanks for all the prayers they were well needed. I really do not not what anyone nows but I do now that God is great and Please do not take anything in life for granted..

I was just getting ready to post that Linda! I am so excited to see her do that! God is so good!!!

WOW...I just saw this thread. What a horrible thing that turned out well! Thank God and you are all so wonderful for keeping her in your prayers. So glad she is doing better.

pcchefjane said:
I was just getting ready to post that Linda! I am so excited to see her do that! God is so good!!!

I know - isn't it wonderful?!

I was glad to see her post today and that she's doing better. She's still in my prayers.

WoooooHooooooo! Sooooo happy that she's doing better!!! I will keep her in my prayers!

Fantastic news!

She posted tonight that she had had Mercer/staph pneumonia! It is very deadly! The Great Physician did an awesome job healing her! She also said her husband has grounded her! LOL! Hopefully she will be on here soon and see all the love and prayers that came her way!

Praise the Lord!! So glad this has had a much quicker resolution than my mom's situation. God works in many ways!

Thanks for all the prayers they were well felt. I had MRSA nasty nasty stuff at first they called it steph pneumonia I am leaning towards the steph pneimonia. I am home and getting stronger I do have a little ways to go it was a very close call, my family never left my side except to eat and bathe not sure about sleeping my husband would take a couple hour nap in the truck at the hospital all four of my children stayed with extended families I know it must have been hard on them I am really glad this is almost over. Again thanks for the prayers across the nations I really believe that is were the healing came from.

<h2>1. What is the current condition of Dina Atnip?</h2><p>Dina Atnip is currently in ICU with suspected bacterial and viral pneumonia. Her daughter has shared on Facebook that her condition is not looking good.</p><h2>2. Can I help in any way?</h2><p>Right now, the best way to help is to keep Dina in your thoughts and prayers. Her family has requested privacy at this time, so please refrain from reaching out directly.</p><h2>3. Will there be updates on Dina's condition?</h2><p>Yes, we will do our best to keep you updated as we receive information from Dina's family. Please check back on the Facebook thread for any updates.</p><h2>4. Is there anything specific we should pray for?</h2><p>Please pray for Dina's strength and healing, as well as for her medical team to provide the best care for her. Also, please keep her family in your prayers during this difficult time.</p><h2>5. Can I send cards or gifts to Dina?</h2><p>At this time, the family has requested privacy and has not shared any information on sending cards or gifts. Please respect their wishes and continue to keep Dina in your thoughts and prayers.</p>

1. What is the current condition of Dina Atnip?

Dina Atnip is currently in ICU with suspected bacterial and viral pneumonia. Her daughter has shared on Facebook that her condition is not looking good.

2. Can I help in any way?

Right now, the best way to help is to keep Dina in your thoughts and prayers. Her family has requested privacy at this time, so please refrain from reaching out directly.

3. Will there be updates on Dina's condition?

Yes, we will do our best to keep you updated as we receive information from Dina's family. Please check back on the Facebook thread for any updates.

4. Is there anything specific we should pray for?

Please pray for Dina's strength and healing, as well as for her medical team to provide the best care for her. Also, please keep her family in your prayers during this difficult time.

5. Can I send cards or gifts to Dina?

At this time, the family has requested privacy and has not shared any information on sending cards or gifts. Please respect their wishes and continue to keep Dina in your thoughts and prayers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies