• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer for My Aunt: Requesting Strength for Neck Fusion Surgery on Monday

In summary, the "Prayer for My Aunt" is a way to gather positive thoughts and well wishes from others for your aunt's upcoming neck fusion surgery. It is open to anyone, regardless of their religion or beliefs, and there is no specific time or way to participate. In addition to participating in the prayer, you can also offer practical support to your aunt and her family during this time.
cpaylor
Please keep my Aunt in your prayers on Monday. She is having disks in her neck fused. She only found out that it had to be done on Thursday. So they are moving quick on this. She has been having back problems for several months and they couldn't pinpoint anything. I guess they finally did. Just keep her and us in your prayers.

Thanks.

Christina~

I pray that God gives your aunt a sense of peace about this. That she would have a full and restfull night of sleep tonight, and that God would direct the hand of the doctors and nurses taking care of her!

It may be a GOOD thing that she just found out...that means she doesn't have a ton of time to dwell on it and get nervous too badly!

:)

Christina, I will be saying a prayer for your Aunt, your family, and that God would be with the Doctors, and things would go well, and that the surgery would be a success and she would experience healing from it as well!

I'll be praying.

Thanks everyone! We recieved notice that surgery went well and they are keeping her overnight. No word as to success level yet, my uncle gave my mom a quick run down and was going back up to his wife's room.

Related to Prayer for My Aunt: Requesting Strength for Neck Fusion Surgery on Monday

1. What is the purpose of the "Prayer for My Aunt" in relation to her upcoming surgery?

The "Prayer for My Aunt" is a request for strength and support for your aunt as she undergoes a neck fusion surgery on Monday. It is a way to gather positive thoughts and well wishes from others to help her through this challenging time.

2. Can anyone participate in the "Prayer for My Aunt" or is it limited to a specific religion or belief?

Anyone is welcome to participate in the "Prayer for My Aunt" regardless of their religion or beliefs. It is a universal call for positive energy and support for your aunt's surgery and recovery.

3. How can I contribute to the "Prayer for My Aunt" for her neck fusion surgery?

You can contribute to the "Prayer for My Aunt" by sending well wishes, positive thoughts, or prayers to your aunt and her family. You can also offer to help with anything they may need during this time.

4. Is there a specific time or way to participate in the "Prayer for My Aunt"?

There is no specific time or way to participate in the "Prayer for My Aunt." You can send your thoughts and well wishes at any time that is convenient for you. You can also participate in any way that feels comfortable for you, whether it be through prayer, meditation, or simply sending positive vibes.

5. Are there any additional ways to support my aunt during her neck fusion surgery?

Aside from participating in the "Prayer for My Aunt," you can also offer to help with any tasks or errands that your aunt or her family may need assistance with. You can also check in on them regularly and offer words of encouragement and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carlajanes
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies