• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you ever used pre-holiday postcards to promote a holiday sale?

In summary, "Postcards for the Holidays" are a collection of festive postcards that can be personalized with your own message and are made with high-quality materials. They will be available for purchase starting November 1st, just in time for the holiday season.
mandydollie
Hi Everyone~

I just got an e-mail from Vista Print with big time savings on postcards. I wondered if any of you send out pre-holiday postcards offering a holiday sale or anything like that.

I was thinking of maybe making up a postcard offering 10% off if they order their holiday gifts by a certain date. Maybe include free gift wrapping?

Any ideas?

Gift wrapping?I'd buy from you for that reason alone. I'm told that I'm a very talented gift wrapper myself, but it gets pretty tedious after awhile.Sure you wanna do that? :confused:

I figure it's good customer service around the holidays. Plus, it may mean that more men who hate shopping (and wrapping) will buy their gifts from me! I have a couple nights alone where my daughter is with her father and my fiance is gone... figure it will give me something to do! Just thinking: Maybe I should offer FREE gift wrapping with $60 purchase...then throw in the FREE guest special too!What do you think?

I got that ssme email from vista print.... It sounds like a good idea to send out to host and guest for the up coming holiday season.

Hi there!

I love the idea of sending out pre-holiday postcards to promote a holiday sale. It's a great way to reach out to potential customers and offer them a special incentive to shop with us. I think offering 10% off and free gift wrapping is a fantastic idea. It will definitely catch people's attention and encourage them to take advantage of our holiday deals. Maybe we could also include some holiday recipe ideas or gift suggestions on the postcard to make it even more appealing. Let's brainstorm some more ideas and make this holiday season a successful one for our business!

1. What are "Postcards for the Holidays"?

"Postcards for the Holidays" are a collection of festive postcards designed specifically for the holiday season. They feature beautiful holiday-themed designs and are perfect for sending warm wishes to friends and family.

2. Can I customize the postcards with my own message?

Yes, you can personalize each postcard with your own message. Simply write your message on the back of the postcard before sending it out. This adds a personal touch and makes the postcard even more special.

3. Are the postcards made with high-quality materials?

Absolutely! Our postcards are made with premium quality cardstock to ensure they are durable and can withstand the mailing process. The designs are also printed with vibrant, high-quality ink for a beautiful finish.

4. Can I purchase the postcards in bulk?

Yes, you can purchase the postcards in bulk. We offer different bundle options to fit your needs and budget. You can also mix and match different designs to create a variety of postcards for your holiday mailing list.

5. When will the postcards be available for purchase?

The "Postcards for the Holidays" collection will be available for purchase starting November 1st. This will give you plenty of time to order and send out your postcards before the busy holiday season begins.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefdeb410
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
heat123
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies