• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aFew Paperwork Items for Sale.........

In summary, the "A Few Paperwork Items for Sale" bundle from Pampered Chef includes a variety of high-quality and durable items such as notebooks, notepads, folders, binder clips, and sticky notes. Customers have the option to purchase individual items or the entire bundle, with the price varying depending on their selection. There is no limit on the number of items that can be purchased, but availability is on a first come, first serve basis. Currently, there are no special discounts or promotions for this sale, but loyal customers can expect future offers.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
I have a few things that are just extras or doubles that I know I will never use and they are just taking up space. Happy to sell the entire thing as one lot.

Training CD's: Working with the Hispanic Market, Booings Galore, Double Digit Recruiting, Attract Inform Invite: Recruiting Essentials (I actually have two of those), Sell the Dream: Recruit, Recruiting: From Maybe to Yes, Leading New Consultants to Success, Customer Care: Taking Care of Business

A package of theme show postcard invites for It's a Wrap, Simple as Pie and Fast Family Favorits

A package of theme show postcard invites for Comfort Food/Sweet Favorites

2 packages of theme show postcard invites for 6 o'clock salads/Sweet n' Simple

2 packages of theme show postcard invites for GameDay/Decadent Desserts

20 open, generic postcard invites

35 open, theme show postcard invites for It's a Wrap/Simple as Pie/Fast Family Favorites

25 open, various them show postcard invites

Nancy's Artwork postcards:
20 Congratulations - We offer Wedding Registry
15 Consultants Wanted, business is booming
10 I'm a consultant and do home shows
5 I love referrals
15 Congratulations - you had a great sales month
3 Reminder phone calls
2 Dates to remember
5 I'm looking forward to your show

I would like to sell them all together and would like to get $20 - shipping included.

Thanks

Last edited:
No takers?

1. What paperwork items are included in this sale?

Our "aFew Paperwork Items for Sale" includes a variety of paperwork items such as notebooks, notepads, folders, binder clips, and sticky notes.

2. Can I purchase individual items from the sale or do I have to buy the whole bundle?

You are welcome to purchase individual items from the sale or the entire bundle. The price may vary depending on your selection.

3. Are these paperwork items from Pampered Chef or from another brand?

All the paperwork items included in this sale are from Pampered Chef. We take pride in providing high-quality and durable products for our customers.

4. Is there a limit on how many items I can purchase from this sale?

No, there is no limit on the number of items you can purchase from the sale. However, please note that the items are available on a first come, first serve basis.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for this sale?

Currently, there are no special discounts or promotions for this sale. However, we frequently offer discounts and promotions to our loyal customers, so stay tuned for future offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • kaseydee
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Oracle
  • pcheftammy