• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Postcard for Hosts From Chicago!!!

In summary, the conversation centered around an idea to send postcards to hosts while away for a conference in Chicago. The postcards were already addressed and stamped, making it easy to send them out and make the hosts feel special. This idea was praised and other similar strategies were shared, such as bringing stamps and addresses to send out mini-catalogs and buying extra stamps for future events. The conversation then shifted to packing for the trip and avoiding doing laundry.
nicki25
Silver Member
I just came up with a great idea (at least I think it is). I found some postcards that I had bought in Chicago last year when we were there for NC. Anyway, I went ahead and addressed them for each of my host that are left for July and wrote out a message about being in Chicago for NC and learning all sorts of new and exciting things and that I am looking forward to our show. Then I told them I will be in touch next week when I get back. I am going to take them with me and mail them while in Chicago. I am hoping that it will make my host feel special and that I remembered them while I was away. Since I already have them done and stamped then all I have to do is mail them in Chicago and not take time to write them out. I am excited about this! :D :D Now I have to get to packing so I can leave.

Great thinking Nicki!! I have to pack too!! What am I doing on here?? I know, i'm stalling b/c I don't want to do laundry! UGH!!!:rolleyes:

That is a great idea. Last year I brought stamps with me and address for my best customers and hosts and sent them out the Mini-catalog from conference that way when I got back I could call them to talk about the new products coming out. I got several books doing it this way.

I'll be taking postcard stamps with me so I can send some to my upcoming hosts. I think I'll buy several extra, though, so I can be all organized and prepared next year like Nicki.

What a great idea! All you have to do is mail the card.

Related to Postcard for Hosts From Chicago!!!

What is the "Postcard for Hosts From Chicago!!!"?

The "Postcard for Hosts From Chicago!!!" is a promotional campaign run by Pampered Chef where hosts can receive a special postcard from Chicago as a thank you for hosting a party.

How can I qualify for the "Postcard for Hosts From Chicago!!!"?

To qualify, you must host a qualifying Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales and have at least one guest book a future party. The party must also be submitted and held within the specified time frame for the promotion.

What is included in the "Postcard for Hosts From Chicago!!!"?

The postcard will feature a unique design with iconic landmarks from Chicago and a personalized message thanking the host for their support. It will also include a special offer or discount for their next Pampered Chef purchase.

Can I receive more than one "Postcard for Hosts From Chicago!!!"?

No, each host can only receive one postcard per promotion period. However, you can qualify for the postcard multiple times throughout the year if you host multiple qualifying parties.

How will I receive my "Postcard for Hosts From Chicago!!!"?

The postcard will be mailed directly to the host's address provided on their party submission form. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• j9adkins
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • elizabethfox
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • pcsharon1