• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You for Being a Past Host - Encouraging Hosts to Consider Again

In summary, John made a special thank you mini and posted it but can't find it. Pampered1224 was looking for an additional product insert and mentioned that she wanted to put something inside the mini to thank her past hosts, and if they referred someone she would receive a $10 credit.
pctharper
Gold Member
I was wanting to send a new mini out to my past hosts. I was going to put something inside thanking them for being a past host and trying to encourage them to consider hosting again. Does anyone have something I could use?

John (Pampered1224) made one the other day and posted it - but for the life of me I can't find it now. :(

Maybe he'll see this and post it for you!

bumping to see if John or somebody that has seen flyer can add something to this mini discussion

I like this and saved it. It was not what pctharper & I were looking for. She mentioned "I was going to put something inside thanking them for being a past host and trying to encourage them to consider hosting again. Does anyone have something I could use?" Is there something like that around this site?

byrd1956 said:
I like this and saved it. It was not what pctharper & I were looking for. She mentioned "I was going to put something inside thanking them for being a past host and trying to encourage them to consider hosting again. Does anyone have something I could use?" Is there something like that around this site?

Sorry! :) I guess my mind was elsewhere when I was reading this....

pctharper said:
I was wanting to send a new mini out to my past hosts. I was going to put something inside thanking them for being a past host and trying to encourage them to consider hosting again. Does anyone have something I could use?

kam said:
John (Pampered1224) made one the other day and posted it - but for the life of me I can't find it now. :(

Maybe he'll see this and post it for you!

Oh my gosh...I completely mis-read your post!! I thought you were looking for the additional products insert. Don't know how I mis-read it - your post is pretty clear. I feel goofy!

haha, don't feel goofy Kam! I appreciate the help....even though it wasn't quite what I was looking for :)

Could someone help me with the wording? I'm really trying to use this as an incentive for past hosts (or past customers) to host again. I really need something to help really grab the interest.

Here's what I have so far. I feel like its a little wordy, but I'm not sure how to word it. having a major creative block!:

I wanted to send out a special THANK YOU to all my past hostesses!

As a way to extend my gratitude to you, I am offering any $25 item of your choice for only $5 if you host a show in March or April.

If you refer me to someone and they book a show, you will receive a $10 credit to use at their show.

March is the month of one of our most popular host specials. 60% off cookware! Reach $650 in sales and take 60% off two pieces or sets! You could get our covenanted 12” stainless skillet that retails at $225 for only $90!!!!

April hosts get their choice of 60% off bamboo! Beautify your kitchen with durable bamboo!!

I’ll call you next week to see when we can schedule your next party! Can’t wait? Send me a call or email!

This may not be a good way to do this for some and please do not be offended at my changes. I have a tendency to be either too wordy or too sparse....
special THANK YOU to all my past hostesses!

SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MY PAST HOSTESSES!

As a token of my gratitude, you will receive your choice of a $25 item for only $5 when you host your show in March or April.

Refer someone that hosts a show and receive a $10 credit to use at their show.

March offers one of our most popular host specials, 60% off cookware! When your show reachs $650 in product sales take 60% off two pieces or sets! How would you like our awesome 12” stainless skillet for only $90!?!? That's a retail value of $225.

Our beautiful, durable bamboo is 60% off for our April hosts!

I’ll be making phone calls next week to schedule your next party!
Can’t wait? Give me a call or send an e-mail!

I was not sure what "covenanted" was.

What benefits do past hosts receive if they host again?

As a past host, you will receive a special discount on your next Pampered Chef party order, as well as the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales at your party. You will also have access to exclusive host-only products and promotions.

Can I host again if I hosted a party many years ago?

Yes, you can definitely host again even if it's been several years since your last party. We welcome all past hosts to consider hosting again and we have new products and promotions that you may not have experienced before.

What if I don't have enough space to host a party?

You don't need a lot of space to host a Pampered Chef party. Many of our hosts have successfully hosted in small apartments, community centers, or even outdoors. Our consultants can work with you to find a suitable space for your party.

Do I have to personally purchase products to be a host?

No, you do not have to personally purchase products to be a host. As a host, you will earn rewards based on the total sales at your party. Your guests will be purchasing products, not you. However, if you choose to purchase products for yourself, you can use your host rewards to get them at a discounted price.

Can I host a virtual party instead of an in-person party?

Yes, we offer the option to host a virtual party if you are unable to host an in-person party. Our consultants will guide you through the process and your guests can easily shop and place orders online. Virtual parties can be just as successful as in-person parties, and you will still receive the same host benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarrieSusann
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • Rossana