• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Postcalls for Canada: Finding a Solution for Cross-Border Communication

M
mistym
I wanted to try out Postcalls.com but saw it was for the continental US only. Does anyone know of a company that does the same thing but includes Canada??

Thanks

Misty

Maybe you could email postcalls and ask them.

If you have Bell Message Centre plus on your phone, you can do something similar. You can make a message and send it to a distrubution list that you input. I can give you more detail if you want, or you can check out Bell Canada's website.
HTH!

Marg, I signed up for Bell Message Centre for a month and will try it out this week. Hopefully it will go well!

Thanks for the advice.

Hi Misty. I work with a company called Vontoo that has a similar service to Postcalls.com but does work in Canada. There is a 30-day, 50 call free trial so that you can try out all features of the system. We have a "pay as you go" option where you only pay for the calls that were delivered. You can also get free calls by referring friends and colleagues to the service. You can sign up for the trial at www.vontoo.com/vontoo-sign-up.asp.

H2: "What is Postcalls.com and how does it help with cross-border communication in Canada?"

Postcalls.com is a platform that allows users to easily make and receive phone calls across borders. It utilizes call forwarding and virtual phone numbers to connect calls between different countries, making it easier and more affordable to communicate with individuals in other regions.

H2: "Is Postcalls.com available in Canada?"

Unfortunately, Postcalls.com is currently only available for continental US users. However, there are other companies that offer similar services for cross-border communication with Canada. Some options include CallHippo, CallHound, and Voicetronix.

H2: "How does Postcalls.com handle international calling rates for Canada?"

Postcalls.com offers competitive international calling rates for Canada, with no hidden fees or contracts. Users can purchase virtual numbers for Canada and pay per minute for calls made or received through the platform.

H2: "Can I use my current phone number with Postcalls.com for communication with Canada?"

Yes, you can use your existing phone number with Postcalls.com. The platform allows for call forwarding from your current number to your virtual number for Canada, making it seamless for your contacts to reach you from either country.

H2: "Is there a free trial available for Postcalls.com in Canada?"

Yes, Postcalls.com offers a free trial for new users to test out the platform and its features. This allows you to see if it meets your needs for cross-border communication with Canada before committing to a paid plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedPeggy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
peichef
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • simba