• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Postage Cost for Mini-Catalogs........

In summary, the standard postage cost for mini-catalogs is typically $0.55 per catalog, with additional fees possible based on quantity and shipping location. Expedited shipping is available for an extra fee, and there is no minimum number of catalogs required for standard postage rates. You can track your mini-catalog shipment by requesting a tracking number from your Pampered Chef consultant.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
Does anyone know?

TIA~

regular 39cent stamp

Thanks Vanessa!!

Be sure to use a sticker of some sort to seal all 3 sides so it doesn't get caught in the post office machinery.

Also, they are dangerously close to 1 oz. So if you add a note inside or a flyer of some sort, make sure you weigh it to double check.

DebbieJ said:
Also, they are dangerously close to 1 oz. So if you add a note inside or a flyer of some sort, make sure you weigh it to double check.
Same if you pop them into an envelope.

Heck, sometimes even using a large label on them instead of a small one will push the weight over. :rolleyes:

Thanks all!!

Related to Postage Cost for Mini-Catalogs........

1. What is the standard postage cost for mini-catalogs?

The standard postage cost for mini-catalogs is typically around $0.55 for each catalog, depending on the weight and size of the catalog.

2. Are there any additional fees for postage when ordering mini-catalogs?

There may be additional fees for postage depending on the quantity of mini-catalogs ordered and the location they are being shipped to. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I request expedited shipping for my mini-catalog order?

Yes, expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant to arrange for expedited shipping.

4. Is there a minimum number of mini-catalogs that I have to order to qualify for standard postage rates?

There is no minimum number of mini-catalogs required for standard postage rates. You can order as many or as few as you need.

5. Can I track my mini-catalog shipment?

Yes, once your mini-catalogs have been shipped, you will receive a tracking number from your Pampered Chef consultant. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your shipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • tashayoung
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Polliewiggle