• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Cost for Our Website: What to Expect

In summary, the new website cost will not affect your current subscription, and there will not be any additional fees or charges. The cost includes all features and services offered on the website. The cost will go into effect on the date specified in your subscription renewal notice, and you will receive a notification prior to any changes being made. You can cancel your subscription at any time, but the new website cost is considered a great value for the features and services offered. There will be no changes to the website's layout or functionality with the new cost, and it will continue to offer the same user-friendly interface and features.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I can only find the "current" cost for our website. I have someone interested in the business and I want to tell her the new cost.

It was on page 15 of the Fall CN.

After Sept 1:
$10 per month for 12-month subscription
$11 per month for a 6-month subscription

Thanks!!!!

1. How will the new website cost affect my current subscription?

The new website cost will not affect your current subscription. Your subscription will remain the same unless you choose to upgrade or downgrade your plan.

2. Will there be any additional fees or charges with the new website cost?

No, there will not be any additional fees or charges with the new website cost. The cost includes all features and services offered on our website.

3. When will the new website cost go into effect?

The new website cost will go into effect on the date specified in your subscription renewal notice. You will receive a notification prior to any changes being made.

4. Can I cancel my subscription if I am not satisfied with the new website cost?

Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. However, we believe that the new website cost is a great value for the features and services we offer.

5. Will there be any changes to the website's layout or functionality with the new cost?

No, there will be no changes to the website's layout or functionality with the new cost. Our website will continue to offer the same user-friendly interface and features that you are used to.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • PCJenni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • DMB75