• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cost of Color Copies for Fundraiser: Get the Info You Need!

In summary, the cost for color copies is .34 each. The cost for b&w is .03. The cost for 2-page copies is .05. The cost for stapled copies is .02. The cost for neon yellow paper is .05. Delivery is free.
jrny2001
Silver Member
Does anyone know the cost for color copies?
Is it the same price for double sided copies?

The cost for b&w is .03 right?

TIA! I have a huge fundraiser comming up and I need to make a zillion copies. I want to make sure I have enough funds to cover the copies!!

I used Office Depot all the time...in fact, just received my recent order on Saturday. The print quality is AWESOME. Yes, I could print from home, but for the cost of ink cartridges...it's worth it.

They deliver to your house for FREE within a couple of days.

Yes, B/W is 3 cents a copy.

If you printer back-to-back, you are charged for 2 copies....one charge for each side.

If you use colored paper, there's a slight extra charge.

They will call you to confirm the print order before processing it. There was a couple of times I forgot to reuest something, so when they called, it was changed. :)

Last edited:
Do they charge for delivery? Course with the cost of gas, it would be worth it!

kitchen2u said:
i Used Office Depot All The Time...in Fact, Just Received My Recent Order On Saturday. The Print Quality Is Awesome. Yes, I Could Print From Home, But For The Cost Of Ink Cartridges...it's Worth It.

They Deliver To Your House For Free within A Couple Of Days.

Yes, B/w Is 3 Cents A Copy.

If You Printer Back-to-back, You Are Charged For 2 Copies....one Charge For Each Side.

If You Use Colored Paper, There's A Slight Extra Charge.

They Will Call You To Confirm The Print Order Before Processing It. There Was A Couple Of Times I Forgot To Reuest Something, So When They Called, It Was Changed. :)

Free Delivery ! ! ! None of your gas used! Delivery to your porch!

I have an order being delivered to my door today!:thumbup:

Color copies are .34 each. I got 50 Color Copies for $17.
I got 100 B&W copies on white paper for .03 each - $3
I got 50 copies of B&W, 2 page, stapled, on neon yellow paper for .05 each! $2.50

And it's being delivered free of shipping charges right to my door! I also love that after you place your order, within less than an hour, someone calls you to confirm your order and make sure they understand it and are doing what you requested.

This is a GREAT service!

ChefBeckyD said:
I also love that after you place your order, within less than an hour, someone calls you to confirm your order and make sure they understand it and are doing what you requested.

That must be a new feature. When I placed printing orders about 18 months ago, there was no call, no confirmation email, no notification of when it shipped. I had to just wait for it to show up on the porch.

chefann said:
That must be a new feature. When I placed printing orders about 18 months ago, there was no call, no confirmation email, no notification of when it shipped. I had to just wait for it to show up on the porch.

It must be new - but within the last year. I've been doing this for a while (just don't remember how long!:eek:)

I get a call, an email confirmation, and when they call, they give a delivery date! You can also track your shipment online at their site.

1. How much does it cost to make color copies for a fundraiser?

The cost of color copies for a fundraiser can vary depending on the quantity, size, and quality of the copies. At Pampered Chef, we offer affordable pricing starting at $0.10 per copy.

2. Are there any discounts available for fundraisers?

Yes, at Pampered Chef, we offer special discounts for fundraisers. Contact us for more information and to see if your fundraiser qualifies for a discount.

3. Can I customize the color copies for my fundraiser?

Yes, at Pampered Chef, we offer customizable options for color copies. You can choose from various paper types, sizes, and designs to make your copies unique and eye-catching.

4. How long does it take to get the color copies for my fundraiser?

The turnaround time for color copies for fundraisers can vary depending on the quantity and customization. At Pampered Chef, we strive to provide a quick turnaround time and can provide an estimated timeline once your order is placed.

5. Can I place a rush order for color copies for my fundraiser?

Yes, we understand that fundraisers often have tight deadlines, and we offer rush order options for an additional fee. Contact us for more information and to see if this option is available for your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MomToEli
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Anitra
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • MomToEli