• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Post Conference Goals - Whether Going or Not

In summary, Paige is hoping to achieve the following goals at conference: increase show average to 8 to 12 per month, recruit at least 2 people and help them to qualify, qualify for and attend Leadership Conference, and try to get her weight down.

Post Conference Goals

• Total voters
Kathytnt
If you can't make it to conference due to finances or other issues doing online training, listen to CD's, etc. It will get you pumped up while your cluster mates are at conference.

Last year I couldn't go because my mother had just died and my former employer wouldn't le me take any vacation.

Whether you are going to conference or not - What are you goals both PC and non PC??

I also want to increase my recruiting and become a better coach and leader...but most importantly I want to balance it with my family. I want to have the success without it affecting the time I have for my family.

To RECRUIT!!!!! My goal is five by Labor Day! And to get my show schedule consistently at 2 shows a week!

Mine is to earn more sales, more bookings, be a FD and earn at least the $250 or $300 conference cash (doubt I will make that though!)

My personal goal is to make $15,000 by Nov. Right now I am almost at $7500

More consistent show schedule
Recruit more - and be a better coach to my team
Earn Conference Cash

I want to have a full calendar, and increase sales. I would love to be able to go to conference next year and be able to walk across stage as a new director.but first I got to get bookings bookings bookings and the rest will come naturally!

I neeeed to get my but in gear about recruiting, bookings will never hurt (hehehe)and I really want that cruise! I've earned level 1 twice now...time to step it up!!!

If you aren't going to conference this year I encourage you to enroll in Conference Club... they take a predetermined amount (you pick it) out of your commission check each month and apply it to conference registration. It's so great that when it comes time to register, it's paid for already! And if you decide not to go, just let HO know and they will refund the $$ on your next commission check! Hope that helps someone!

I want to increase my show average, become a Director (which means increased recruiting!) and find the balance I need. Mostly I should stay away from here more ;) Right now I spend tons of time on because I want to see the post that says Paige has been found (safe I sound, I pray).

But, business wise, I want to focus and get to Director. In the process, recruits grow, sales grow and I win an incentive trip.

DirectorI would love to be a Director. Mainly for all the benefits. I hope to learn about coming out of my comfort zone and asking. I used to sell Mary Kay. I always felt soooo pushy. So my goal is to be a director by next January!! Wish me luck!!! Katie

GONNA EARN THAT CRUISE!!! Want to recruit and qualify about 5 more consultants and the cruise will come much easier!!! Also anxious to be at all the Director workshops for more advanced training!!!

Promote to Director and jump start my business again after a move!
Even though I don't have a new home yet.......and I move on the 1st of August, I have already planned my Fall Kick-Off open house. I do it every new season and just because I am moving does not mean a thing!

My goals are:
  1. Increase show average to 8 to 12 per month.
  2. Recruit at least 2 people and help them to qualify, which will make me a future director.
  3. Qualify for and attend Leadership Conference.

my goals are to increase my bookings
i would like to do 8-10 shows per month
and along the way recruit and become a director
which will have me in paris :)

and on a personal note try to get my weight down

I would REALLLY like to promote AT LEAST one Director this year...TWO would be SOOOOO cool!

My goal for conference is to better my business in every way possible. I also plan to network with everyone I can to get more ideas. I hope to retire from my present job in about two years and work PC full time. Looking forward to meeting everyone in wave 2.

I would like to get at least two bookings at every show, and eventually, I would like to be doing two shows a week. I really want to focus on recruiting, but it's hard to recruit if I don't have shows.

My goal is to grow my business with more bookings (and filling my calendar) and recruiting. I need more bookings to get more leads which will lead to more potential recruits so that I can promote to future director, and then director and walk at next years NC. Once I have my calendar filled, then I should have enough sales to get me that cruise!!

Have a consistent show schedule.
Recruit more. I need 1 more to be a FD.
I want to go to Leadership!
Balance family and PC.

consistent show schedule
bookings and recruits!!!!! I was a FD my first year and want that back!!!!!
try to earn level 1 (I have a long long way to go!)

My goals are:
1. Consistent show schedule 6-8 per month
2. Recruit- would love 1 a month or 6 by the end of Dec.
3. CC- really need to improve this area and know it will help with goals 1 & 2
4. Earn the cruise!!!!

I guess my trouble with setting goals is my hubby is not that crazy about me doing a lot of shows so I need to work on getting my show averages higher. I would like to qualify for the cruise but not being able to do 2 shows a week makes it difficult to hit that goal.

I am already working on the weight loss and have lost 4.4 lbs already

I am at 9500 pts toward Level 1 so that is still acheivable with a good fall and holiday season and a consultant or two (or more) qualifying.

I have a show the Satruday after I get back from conference and I have 3 cooking shows already booked for August and a catty show for Sept

Related to Post Conference Goals - Whether Going or Not

What is the purpose of setting post conference goals?

The purpose of setting post conference goals is to have a clear direction and plan of action after the conference ends. It allows you to reflect on what you learned and how you can apply it to your business, as well as set specific and achievable goals for yourself.

Do I still need to set post conference goals if I am not attending the conference?

Yes, it is still important to set post conference goals even if you are not attending the conference. You can still learn from others who did attend and apply their insights and strategies to your business. It also allows you to stay motivated and focused on your business growth.

How do I determine my post conference goals?

To determine your post conference goals, you can start by reflecting on what you have learned from the conference and how it can be applied to your business. Then, identify areas of improvement or growth in your business and set specific, measurable, and achievable goals to work towards.

Is it important to write down my post conference goals?

Yes, it is important to write down your post conference goals. This will help you stay organized and focused on your goals, as well as allow you to track your progress and make any necessary adjustments along the way.

How often should I review and update my post conference goals?

It is recommended to review and update your post conference goals regularly, such as monthly or quarterly, to ensure you are on track and making progress towards your goals. You can also make any necessary adjustments as your business evolves and new opportunities arise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg