• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

~Post Canadian Conference Information Here~

In summary, attendees at the US conference have shared tons of information that may be different in Canada. Some members have attended cluster meetings and the conference, and have been waiting for someone at the conference to start a thread. Some members are asking for updates and news from the conference, and others are waiting for their directors to return home. The conference attendees are expected to get home late due to a highway shutdown in Toronto. The new products and incentives are the same for both US and Canada. There is a great recruiting promotion where members can earn cash and show-to-go items, similar to the previous pan-o-rama promotion. The new catalog features a knife block on the front cover and will be available on CC on Monday. Attendees are tired but
rennea
Gold Member
Just thought I would start a thread so information could be shared. There is tons of information from the US conference, sometimes things are different here in Canada!!!

Rennae
good Idea...I have a cluster meeting as well, I didn't get a chance to go but the rest of my cluster went..even though I have already seen the new stuff from other threads...

I've been waiting for someone who is AT conference to start a thread. I know Marie France will post as soon as she see gets to her computer. (Hint, hint!!)

Anyone know what time all of the "activities" get done, I basically drove by there about 2 hours ago :( Too much money for me to go, who knows maybe next year.

I thought it was noon today.

man it's 5pm, maybe I should call my director and see if she's home, we only live 30 mins or less from where the conference was being held!

ok so my director wasn't home when I called her :( man someone post something :)

Crys Hall said:
ok so my director wasn't home when I called her :( man someone post something :)

I agree! Marie France, where ARE you?

They are going to make us sweat it out and wait!!!

Oh Nooooooooooo
:eek:
:cry:
:grumpy:
:yuck:
guess I had better :indif: so that I don't have to wait anymore!

TOO BAD it's only 7PM!

I'm starting to get cranky!!! I want news now! it's bad enough HO made us wait an extra month. I want the details.
Did we get a bridal registry? Are our products the same? Any new incentives for us -- sales or recruiting??Where are all you conference folks????

There was a bit of commotion in Toronto today. The highway was shut down, don't know if anybody has been watching the news or not. I would imagine some people will be getting home late.

The highway was only shut down for a few exits (I drove through it, well actually around it), and that would have only affected those that were going to the airport and had dumb cab drivers! It was towards the west end of TO and my director lives in the same town as me on the east side, so where is she???????????

It's bad enough we can't even order our samples until tomorrow, I wonder if they'll go on sale at 12:01 am?? I'll be up anyways watching the nascar race (thanks to TSN for showing GOLF all day long!) Likely they won't be available until 9 or so tomorrow morning! I hate this!

Wow and I thought I was bad...I find out tommorrow at my cluster meeting

Okay, I am Here!!! Let me dig out my notes & I'll update you all...

Wahoo! (I'm not even in Canada and I still want to know all about it!) Way to go Esther!

GourmetGirl said:
Wahoo! (I'm not even in Canada and I still want to know all about it!) Way to go Esther!

How about it!! I have been checking this thread all day to see what is new for Canada!!!

ChefEsther said:
Okay, I am Here!!! Let me dig out my notes & I'll update you all...

Bowing to Queen Esther!! :D:D

WOOHOO!! hugs Esther! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I just got back myself...I roomed with Marie-France, she is staying another night in TO.

All the new products are the same as US. I think the SAT packs are the same, or very similar.

Great recruiting promo, get on the phone and earn cold hard cash!!

opportunity to earn show-to-go items, including four new ones, the promo is similar to the pan-o-rama last fall, very do-able.

New catalog is gorgeous with the knife block on the front cover. I haven't studied mine thoroughly yet, and we took the August KCN with us at the end of the final session with all the new products and promos, I expect everyone will get theirs in a couple of days, it should be posted on CC monday AM.

I hope this is a good teaser for you, I don't have all the exact details, but that should help for now.

Very tired!!! But had fun!

Last edited:
Melonie Swinamer said:
I just got back myself...I roomed with Marie-France, she is staying another night in TO.

All the new products are the same as US. I think the SAT packs are the same, or very similar.

Great recruiting promo, get on the phone and earn cold hard cash!!

opportunity to earn show-to-go items, including four new ones, the promo is similar to the pan-o-rama last fall, very do-able.

New catalog is gorgeous with the knife block on the front cover. I haven't studied mine thoroughly yet, and we took the August KCN with us at the end of the final session with all the new products and promos, I expect everyone will get theirs in a couple of days, it should be posted on CC monday AM.

I hope this is a good teaser for you, I don't have all the exact details, but that should help for now.

Very tired!!! But had fun!

Thanks a bunch! So we ARE getting the new dots stemware, wine stopper and wineglass charms? I didn't see them in Esther's list (mind you I replied after reading very quickly so I could thank her before she heads off to bed)

Did you or anyone you know happen to win the shopping spree?:)

Just getting back and it's 1:40am and I'm working in the morning but NC was alot of fun. Got the copy of August News Letter. Have a look to see if it's on CC tomorrow. You'll get all the details on the promos. They are GRRrrrreat !!!! Go for it !!! ... and YES we are getting the wine glasses!! We are also getting the oven pad that's already in the US. NO PRICE INCREASE !!!!!!! a few products went down - color coated tomato knife to $17, Color coated santoku $20.00, Mandoline $69.xx, and another one I can't remember. Shopping spree: the lady who won was in her first 90 days I was happy for her. She brough 5 of her friends to cheer her on. She had 30sec to fill baxes. She's not sure what she got as it was being shipped but she knows she received a 5pc. and 7pc. set of pot but she was not sure if it was the SS or the non-stick. They had pizza with Janice Gerol and were driven in a limo !!! The hotel was great and the food, out of this world !!! Plenty of draws but I was not lucky this year !!!!

Have to go to bed...hope this is enough for tonight !!!

Samples still aren't posted yet, but August CN is up :) Love the pics of the new product & the shot of the new catalog looks great!
Sooooo excited.....

it's after 9 in Chicago now, what are they doing???? I'm sitting here refreshing like an idiot!

Crys Hall said:
it's after 9 in Chicago now, what are they doing???? I'm sitting here refreshing like an idiot!

that was too funny! Glad I'm not the only sorry soul, checking the website every 5 minutes. (not to imply that you're a sorry soul, but I've been feeling pretty pathetic -lol.)

I just want to know our sell-a-thin levels. I assume they are basically the same as the US, but we have the oven mitt thingy now. Wonder where they put that for SAT & what they might have switched it with...

off to check again.

at least foe me it's only 10am for you it's already afternoon!!!(I'm from ns btw down in the valley)

close.. only 11:20.
where in the Valley? I graduated from Middleton & my parents still live there (well, Nictaux, but close enough).

Berwick, wooops my sister is two hrs difference from me il's are only 1 (man i hate not being allowed coffee!!!!)

I used to go to camp in Berwick :)

that's so cool, it's such a "small" world!

National Conference was amazing!!!
I got to walk the stage as a new director, it was my first time at conference. The new catalog is beautiful, the new specials are out of this world!!

I went with my director and my future director and her first recruit. Four generations. The hotel was great but they need new sofa beds( I had springs in places that there should not be springs)

The workshops were amazing but the most learning and best advice was talking with all the other consultants, directors, advanced, senior, and executive. My brain is totally on overload. Going to each other's rooms and just sharing our experiences. To know that everyone in this business has their ups and downs like we all do was to say the least comforting.

You really get to see the big picture of what this business is all about. There is such an energy there, everyone wants each other to succeed.

I plan on attending leadership, new director academy and nat'l conference next year.

I want to walk that stage as an advanced director.

Pat Pearson was the guest speaker and she affected everyone.

She talked about the P.O.P. theory

To have great success in this business you need a great product ( We have that)
You need a great opportunity to offer to other ( we so have that)
You need to change your psychology ( this is where most of us block ourselves)
I can type more about her later, I took a lot of notes.

an unforgettable experience. Off to spend time with my four kids....

Hi Everyone,

I attended conference. Wow, what a wealth of information. If you were unable to attend, I'm sorry you missed it.....but work towards it next year. Join conference club so that a little bit gets taken off of your cheque and then before you know it the conference fee is paid for. I didn't do this but will definitely consider it for next year.

This was my first time attending, and it will definitely be a repeat next year :)

Lots of great things.....new products and discontinued products. We were fortunate here in Canada to avoid increases in pricing...in fact some of our products actually decreased....ex: The Ultimate Mandoline is now $69.50.

The Consultant News has a lot of what was covered yesterday. Great recruiting incentives.....new bags for travelling to shows. The promotion is called "It's All In The Bag". One item is a wonderful knife case that has spaces with a strap for each of your knives. Great idea! It zips closed and folds up so you can carry them safely or display them nicely. You can earn the new bags with points. Hold and submit a show between Aug 1 & Sept 31 with a minimum of $500 in comm. sales and you'll earn 100 points. The points are not necessarily for bags, you can use them towards items such as the trifle bowl, a piece of stoneware, etc.

On the recruiting front....new consultants who sign and qualify by Sept 31 (within their first 30 days) will receive a 50% rebate on the New Consultant Kit they purchased.

The workshops were wonderful. Lots of great information on host coaching, phone courage, etc.

The bottom line.....go back to your binder. Get "Back to Basics" to keep forging ahead.

I'll post more as it comes to me.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! We missed you if you were unable to come :(

Cheers,

Amanda

It's finally up for me :) Yippee samples have been ordered!

I knew it would come up as soon as I left the house :)
does anyone have the SAT groupings?
I'm assuming pkg B is the 2 shows, C is the $2000 & so on.
I'm off to order samples :)

Crys Hall -- what did you order??

Hey I noticed someone asked who won the shopping spree.

I'm not sure of one girls name but the other was someone on my team !!! I didn't go on Friday as I had to work so I missed out on the fun :(

no one really talked about the shopping spree that i heard. The one girl who wasnew that won...had the funniest look on her face like she had no idea what was going on. the other lady ( a seasoned consultant) was running onstage and screaming... it was fun!!!

Chef Gilles said:
Just getting back and it's 1:40am and I'm working in the morning but NC was alot of fun. Got the copy of August News Letter. Have a look to see if it's on CC tomorrow. You'll get all the details on the promos. They are GRRrrrreat !!!! Go for it !!! ... and YES we are getting the wine glasses!! We are also getting the oven pad that's already in the US. NO PRICE INCREASE !!!!!!! a few products went down - color coated tomato knife to $17, Color coated santoku $20.00, Mandoline $69.xx, and another one I can't remember. Shopping spree: the lady who won was in her first 90 days I was happy for her. She brough 5 of her friends to cheer her on. She had 30sec to fill baxes. She's not sure what she got as it was being shipped but she knows she received a 5pc. and 7pc. set of pot but she was not sure if it was the SS or the non-stick. They had pizza with Janice Gerol and were driven in a limo !!! The hotel was great and the food, out of this world !!! Plenty of draws but I was not lucky this year !!!!

Have to go to bed...hope this is enough for tonight !!!

I knew you would love it Gilles!!! Can't wait to see you all at our PC auction!! I really want to go next year, will have to make sure I'm going!
Talk to you soon!

Re: the shopping spree.....The seasoned consultant who was screaming it was fun.......was the lady on my team....HAHAHAHA. She's a hoot!

Hey gang, I'm back and had a great time too! Got to meet a couple Cheffers, which was great. I did stay an extra day and spent today with my DD. Got some work to do, so I don't have much time to spend here right now, but just wanted to check in.

Glad that those who attended had a good time. The new products are great! Love the holiday stuff and the knife block! Excited about the show-to-go promo too and the CASH we can earn!!

I'll check in later....sorry you guys had to hang on for so long to find out the news! ;)

1. What are the dates for the Canadian Conference?

The 2021 Canadian Conference will take place from August 6th-8th.

2. Where will the conference be held?

The Canadian Conference will be held virtually this year. Attendees can access all sessions and activities from the comfort of their own home.

3. How do I register for the conference?

You can register for the conference by logging into your Consultant Office and clicking on the "Events" tab. From there, select "Conferences" and then "Canadian Conference." Follow the prompts to complete your registration.

4. Is there a cost to attend the conference?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $99 for consultants and $69 for guests. This fee covers all sessions, training, and materials provided during the conference.

5. Will there be any exclusive products or promotions at the Canadian Conference?

Yes, there will be exclusive products and promotions available for purchase at the Canadian Conference. These items will only be available for a limited time, so be sure to check them out while you can!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CookingwithCourtney
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MissyD
  • babywings76