• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Post Calls -- Does Someone Have a Referral??

In summary, a "Post Call" in Pampered Chef is a follow-up call made by a consultant to a customer after they have received their order. It is important to ask for referrals during a "Post Call" because satisfied customers are more likely to refer their friends and family to purchase Pampered Chef products. When asking for a referral, it's important to keep the conversation natural and personal and follow up at least two times. If a customer declines to provide a referral, it's important to respect their decision and continue to provide excellent customer service.
coriatc
Gold Member
Can someone send me a referral?? I'd love to use post calls to remind people of my Fall Open House this week!!!!

Thanks in Advance! :) :thumbup:

KellyTheChef uses postcalls and has a message in her signature to email or PM her for more info or a referral :)

Me too!! Kelly did refer me as well though!!!

Chris, do you have a referral code you can give me?? Have you started to use it??

Can you email me so I can forward you the info?! [email protected]

I have used it!! I like it!!

Last edited:

Related to Post Calls -- Does Someone Have a Referral??

What is a "Post Call" in Pampered Chef?

A "Post Call" in Pampered Chef refers to a follow-up call made by a consultant to a customer after they have received their order. This call is typically made within 3-5 days after the customer receives their order and is meant to check in on their satisfaction with the products and offer any assistance or answer any questions they may have.

Why is it important to ask for referrals during a "Post Call"?

Asking for referrals during a "Post Call" is important because satisfied customers are more likely to refer their friends and family to purchase Pampered Chef products. This can lead to new customers and potential future sales for the consultant.

What should I say when asking for a referral during a "Post Call"?

When asking for a referral during a "Post Call", it's important to keep the conversation natural and personal. You can mention how much you enjoyed working with the customer and ask if they know anyone else who may be interested in Pampered Chef products. You can also offer a special incentive, such as a discount or free product, for any referrals they provide.

How many times should I follow up for a referral during a "Post Call"?

It is recommended to follow up for a referral at least two times during a "Post Call". If the customer is unable to provide any referrals during the first follow-up, you can try again during the second follow-up. However, it's important to not be too pushy or persistent, as this may make the customer uncomfortable.

What should I do if a customer declines to provide a referral during a "Post Call"?

If a customer declines to provide a referral during a "Post Call", it's important to respect their decision and not pressure them further. You can thank them for their time and mention that you are always available if they change their mind in the future. It's also important to remember that not all customers will feel comfortable providing referrals, so don't take it personally and continue to focus on providing excellent customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom