• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Considering a Fundraiser to Pamper Hardworking Librarians?

In summary, a "Possible Library Fundraiser" is an event where participants can purchase Pampered Chef products and a portion of the sales will be donated to a chosen library. It works by hosting a Pampered Chef party either in person or online, and anyone can host it to support their local library. The amount of money raised depends on the number of products purchased, and there are incentives for hosting such as earning free and discounted products.
cewcooks
At my local library yesterday I got the name and number of the lady who handles our branch library fundraisers, I plan to call her today before the holiday but I am thinking I would say something like "I would like to pamper all the librains(sp ?) since they work so hard to make our library a wonderful place to visit all year"

What do you think, I would of course discuss the fundraising op. etc..:)

I think that's a great idea! You could take a carafe of coffee or tea and a tray of treats (like the profiterole puffs or caramel nutty brownies).

I think that's a great idea! It's always important to show appreciation for the hard work of librarians and staff in making our local libraries such great places. And incorporating that into your fundraising efforts is a smart move. I'm sure the lady in charge of fundraisers will appreciate your thoughtfulness and enthusiasm. Good luck with your call and fundraising efforts!

1. What is a "Possible Library Fundraiser"?

A "Possible Library Fundraiser" is an event where participants can purchase Pampered Chef products and a portion of the sales will be donated to a chosen library. It is a great way to support your local library while also getting high-quality kitchen products.

2. How does the fundraiser work?

The fundraiser works by hosting a Pampered Chef party either in person or online. Guests can browse and purchase products from the Pampered Chef catalog, and a portion of the sales will go towards the library's fundraising goal. The more products purchased, the more money raised for the library.

3. Can anyone host a "Possible Library Fundraiser"?

Yes, anyone can host a "Possible Library Fundraiser." Whether you are a library patron, librarian, or community member, you can organize and host the fundraiser to support your local library. Pampered Chef provides all the necessary materials and support to make it a success.

4. How much money can be raised through a "Possible Library Fundraiser"?

The amount of money raised through a "Possible Library Fundraiser" depends on the number of products purchased. Typically, the fundraiser can raise anywhere from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars. The more people who participate, the more money can be raised for the library.

5. Are there any incentives for hosting a "Possible Library Fundraiser"?

Yes, there are incentives for hosting a "Possible Library Fundraiser." As a host, you can earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products based on the total sales from the fundraiser. It is a great way to get high-quality kitchen products for yourself while also supporting your local library.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Tropicalburstqt2