• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pomegranate-Ginger Cooler Question

In summary, to make a Pomegranate-Ginger Cooler, you will need equal parts pomegranate juice and ginger ale, along with lime juice and ice. You can also add alcohol for an adult version, or omit it for a child-friendly mocktail. Fresh pomegranate juice can be used, or pre-made juice can be purchased. To make the drink healthier, sugar-free ginger ale and natural sweeteners can be used. This drink can also be made in a large batch for parties, with the option to garnish with pomegranate seeds and lime slices.
alibene80
Has anyone made this? I cannot find the frozen pom-cherry juice concentrate anywhere.

I haven't been able to find it around here either. I also can never seem to find the raspberry stuff the Cran-Razz fizz calls for.

Alibene - I've made it many times and everyone loves it:) I couldn't find the Pom-Cherry combo here in Nova Scotia either, but my store does carry "regular" frozen Pom Juice, so I use that whenever I make it.

If your store carries any other type of Pom flavour combo, you could give that a try and compare taste to using just the Pom juice. My store only has frozen Pom, no flavour combos so I haven't been able to do a taste comparison myself.

Like most PC recipes, fiddling with it because of available ingredients can still have great results:) Even though I have only ever used 'regular" frozen Pom juice, that hasn't slowed down the speed with which it disappers;)

HTH

Cheers,
D.

Related to Pomegranate-Ginger Cooler Question

1. How do I make a Pomegranate-Ginger Cooler?

To make a Pomegranate-Ginger Cooler, you will need pomegranate juice, ginger ale, lime juice, and ice. Combine equal parts pomegranate juice and ginger ale in a glass filled with ice. Add a splash of lime juice and stir well. You can also add vodka or tequila for an adult version.

2. Can I use fresh pomegranate juice for this recipe?

Yes, you can use fresh pomegranate juice for this recipe. Simply juice the pomegranate seeds using a juicer or blend them in a blender and strain out the seeds. You can also purchase pre-made pomegranate juice from most grocery stores.

3. Is this drink suitable for children?

Yes, this drink is suitable for children. You can omit the alcohol and serve it as a fun and refreshing mocktail for kids. You can also use ginger ale that is labeled as non-alcoholic to ensure there is no alcohol in the drink.

4. How can I make this drink healthier?

To make this drink healthier, you can use a sugar-free ginger ale or replace it with sparkling water. You can also use freshly squeezed lime juice instead of store-bought lime juice, and add a splash of honey or agave nectar for natural sweetness.

5. Can I make a large batch of this drink for a party?

Yes, you can easily make a large batch of Pomegranate-Ginger Cooler for a party. Simply adjust the recipe to your desired quantity and mix all the ingredients in a pitcher. You can also garnish the pitcher with pomegranate seeds and lime slices for an attractive presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lapple13
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • higoobs