• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking with Pomegranate & Cherry Vinegar: Recipes & Tips

In summary, pomegranate and cherry vinegar can be used as a marinade, dressing, or added to sauces, dips, and glazes for a sweet and tangy flavor. It can be substituted for other types of vinegar, but may result in a different taste. It should be stored in a cool, dark place and can be used in desserts. It is also gluten-free.
higoobs
Gold Member
The new pomegranate and the cherry vinegar sound amazing, but I don't have a clue on how to use them can anyone share on how they use them or if they have a cook pamphlet on these items.

i mix them with the orange infused canola oil for an amazing vinagrette!

what proportions do you use?

the recipe is in the catalog. i don't have one handy right now. my sister found it actually & told me about it. we've been addicted ever since!

otisbg said:
what proportions do you use?

I just drizzle the orange oil on the salad and then drizzle the flavored vinegar. The spouts allow less vinegar so it comes out to be the right amount. I don't think you can mess it up with these flavors! I often add a drizzle of the teriyaki w/honey sauce too. I do it all right over the salad.

I use the Measure Mix N Pour Italian Salad Dressing Recipe on the side of the container! AWESOME dressing!

I drizzle either over sticky rice. Yum!You can also use them in just about any recipe that calls for balsamic vinegar.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to share some tips and recipes for using our Pomegranate & Cherry Vinegar. This versatile vinegar is perfect for adding a touch of sweetness and tanginess to your dishes. Here are a few ideas on how to use it:1. Salad dressing: Mix equal parts of Pomegranate & Cherry Vinegar and olive oil, add some herbs and seasonings of your choice, and drizzle over your favorite salad.2. Glaze for meats: Brush the vinegar on chicken, pork, or beef during the last few minutes of grilling or roasting for a flavorful glaze.3. Marinade: Use the vinegar as a base for a marinade for vegetables or protein. Add in some garlic, herbs, and a touch of honey for a delicious marinade.4. Sauce for roasted vegetables: Roast your favorite vegetables and toss them in a mixture of Pomegranate & Cherry Vinegar, olive oil, and honey for a tasty and healthy side dish.5. Fruit salad dressing: Mix the vinegar with a bit of honey and drizzle over fresh fruit for a refreshing and unique dressing.We also have a recipe booklet specifically for our Pomegranate & Cherry Vinegar that includes recipes for salads, marinades, sauces, and more. I would be happy to provide you with a copy or you can find it on our website. Happy cooking!

Related to Cooking with Pomegranate & Cherry Vinegar: Recipes & Tips

1. How do I use pomegranate and cherry vinegar in my cooking?

To use pomegranate and cherry vinegar in your cooking, you can use it as a marinade for meats or as a dressing for salads. It can also be added to sauces, dips, and glazes for a sweet and tangy flavor. Experiment with different recipes to find your favorite way to incorporate it into your dishes.

2. Can I substitute pomegranate and cherry vinegar for other types of vinegar?

Yes, pomegranate and cherry vinegar can be substituted for other types of vinegar in most recipes. However, keep in mind that it has a slightly sweeter and fruitier flavor, so the end result may be different. It is best to use it in recipes that call for a fruit-based or lighter vinegar.

3. How do I store pomegranate and cherry vinegar?

Pomegranate and cherry vinegar should be stored in a cool, dark place like a pantry or cupboard. It does not need to be refrigerated, but if you prefer a chilled dressing, you can store it in the fridge. Make sure to tightly seal the bottle after each use to maintain its freshness.

4. Can I use pomegranate and cherry vinegar in desserts?

Yes, you can use pomegranate and cherry vinegar in desserts. It can add a unique and delicious flavor to baked goods like cakes, tarts, and cookies. You can also drizzle it over fruit or ice cream for a tangy and sweet topping.

5. Is pomegranate and cherry vinegar gluten-free?

Yes, pomegranate and cherry vinegar is gluten-free. It is made from pomegranate and cherry juice, which do not contain gluten. However, always check the label to make sure there are no added ingredients that may contain gluten.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • marystell1
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
marystell1