• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pledge Multi Surface Wipes Sample

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 10 Posted By: AmyCHerr
Views: 432 Replies: 8 PledgeMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

we want you back reportdid anyone get anything on this?

mine was blank, just like my past host******sigh***

I had a few on my list. I'll have to give them all a call just for the heck of it, but I'm doubting they'll be re-signing. You never know, I guess!

I had several too. None are ready at this point unfortunately but two aren't ruling it out forever.

I only have two on the report, but I know others went inactive during that time period - should I let HO know?

cmdtrgd said:
I only have two on the report, but I know others went inactive during that time period - should I let HO know?

Have they been inactive for a year though? I think they had to be out of it for more than a year so they'd actually have to re-sign.

:(Mine was blank too.

You had to have people go inactive between March 2005 and February 2007 and you had to have been a director at that time to have any names on your list.

Ok thanks. I have only been a Director since July.

ooooo, thanks Beth! :p
does this come out periodically? Or is it something new? Some of new directors don't get much direction;)

Not really. This is the first time. They do different things all the time.

Beth, you are such a wealth of knowledge! Thanks for being so smart. :)

Related to Pledge Multi Surface Wipes Sample

1. What is the purpose of Pledge Multi Surface Wipes?

Pledge Multi Surface Wipes are designed to clean and dust a variety of surfaces, including wood, glass, and electronics, in one easy step.

2. Are Pledge Multi Surface Wipes safe to use on all surfaces?

Yes, Pledge Multi Surface Wipes are safe to use on most hard surfaces, including finished wood, sealed marble, stainless steel, and electronics. However, it is always recommended to test on a small, inconspicuous area first to ensure compatibility.

3. How do I use Pledge Multi Surface Wipes?

Simply remove a wipe from the container and wipe the desired surface, using a circular motion if needed. For heavily soiled areas, use multiple wipes or apply more pressure. Allow the surface to air dry, or wipe with a clean, dry cloth.

4. Are Pledge Multi Surface Wipes environmentally friendly?

Pledge Multi Surface Wipes are designed to be environmentally friendly, as they are made with a 100% compostable cloth and contain no harsh chemicals. However, it is still important to dispose of used wipes properly and follow local recycling guidelines.

5. Can I use Pledge Multi Surface Wipes to clean my electronics?

Yes, Pledge Multi Surface Wipes are safe to use on most electronics, including TVs, computers, and tablets. However, it is always best to check the manufacturer's instructions before using any cleaning product on electronics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Admin Greg