1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Religion Please pray for my daughter

1. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

My 6month old gril has ben having a high fever around 102 last night and 101 this morning and is still up there now. i gave her infint tylonal last night and it did not bring it down called the doc this morninn and swiched her 6 month app to today so he can lookl at her bing it was monday. she had an ear infection last month witch was 3 weeks ago and one 3 months ago. she has no other infection or signs of other illness. no runny nose or any thing so please pray that this will not happen again.

Jul 1, 2009
  2. milkangel

why is this happening to her? what do the docs do about it?

Jul 1, 2009
  3. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

We will be praying...

Jul 1, 2009
  4. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

prayers...

Jul 1, 2009
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Poor thing. I'll pray she feels better.

Jul 1, 2009
  6. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

We'll pray that she is o.k. We cannot answer your question of what it is and why. That is up to a doctor to diagnose. We cannot see her or have all the clues. Fevers are the bodies reaction to an infection which can mean thousands of things. Do as the doctor says and take care of her. They may have you alternate ibuprofen and tylenol to work on the fever but ask them for the specific doses and times to give it to her.

Jul 1, 2009
  7. milkangel

we just got back from the docs and it turns out she now has a uinary track infection insted of ear infection and now this is her 2 dose in 3-4 weeks. so she now has 3 times of being on amozacillin so pray so it will cleer up does dont happen again.

Jul 1, 2009
  8. diradt

diradt Member

I pray she feels better and for your fears calmed!

See if u can give her yogurt or yogurt melts (in the baby aisle)....in an attempt to ward off a yeast infection. Ask dr first of course...but 6 months, she should be okay!

Jul 1, 2009
  9. twinchefs

twinchefs Advanced Member Gold Member

sending prayers

Jul 1, 2009
Have something to add?