• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Need Help With 1St Fund Raiser

In summary, to set up a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you will need to contact a consultant and schedule a date for the event. The consultant will provide you with a catalog and order forms, and on the day of the event, they will bring products and take orders. The amount of money raised varies, but typically organizations can earn 10-15% of total sales as profit. You can customize your fundraiser with specific products and it typically lasts 2-3 weeks. Choosing Pampered Chef offers various benefits, such as high-quality and popular products, hassle-free order processing and delivery, and incentives and bonuses.
Ginger428
Gold Member
So if I am hosting the fund raiser for the ACS, then I just put in their name? I wont need addys, phone #s etc.... TIA Ginger

Am I correct?

I think that is how it works! I read that as long as HWC is put in as the organization on PP then PC takes care of the rest. Someone who knows for sure please correct me if I'm wrong!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

can the host still get the products for a HWC if they want?

What is the process for setting up a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To set up a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the event. The consultant will then provide you with a catalog and order forms for your fundraiser. On the day of the event, the consultant will bring the products and take orders. You will collect payments and submit the orders to the consultant, who will then deliver the products to you to distribute to your supporters.

How much money can my organization expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised will vary depending on the size of your organization, the number of supporters, and the products sold. Typically, organizations can earn 10-15% of the total sales as profit. However, Pampered Chef also offers additional incentives and bonuses for larger sales, which can increase your profits.

Can we customize our fundraiser with specific Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can customize your fundraiser with specific Pampered Chef products. You can work with the consultant to choose which products you would like to feature in your fundraiser, or you can create a wish list for your supporters to choose from. This allows you to tailor the fundraiser to fit the needs and interests of your organization and supporters.

How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser last?

A Pampered Chef fundraiser typically lasts 2-3 weeks. This gives enough time for supporters to browse the catalog, make their selections, and submit their orders. The consultant will then need a week or two to process the orders and deliver the products. So, in total, the fundraiser can take up to 4-5 weeks from start to finish.

What are the benefits of choosing Pampered Chef for our fundraiser?

There are several benefits to choosing Pampered Chef for your fundraiser. The products are high-quality and popular, making them easy to sell. The consultant will handle all the order processing and delivery, making it a hassle-free experience for your organization. Pampered Chef also offers various incentives and bonuses, allowing you to earn more profits. Plus, supporters will enjoy supporting a well-known and trusted brand while also getting quality products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ragschef