• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help.....stupid Question I Know..

In summary, the Pampered Chef mandoline slicer is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to slice, julienne, and waffle cut fruits and vegetables. It is important to securely attach the slicer to a stable surface and use caution when handling the sharp blades. Many Pampered Chef products are oven-safe, but it is best to check the specific product's use and care instructions. Most products are also dishwasher safe, but some may need to be hand washed. To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or contact a current consultant for more information. The company offers a limited lifetime warranty on most products for defects in material or workmanship.
LCOLACHICO
when sending out email to all my customers, if I send it all out bcc,
dose that make it private... so when they open it they will not be able to see everyones email???

I tried it this way and sent it to myself and a few times everything was blocked out, and then the others I could see all the info..

Really I don't know how to send them out I guess.... how do you all send them out.. I could send it to everyone personally but that would take forever.

BCC is the way to go. No one will see anyone else's email address that way.

When you are sending it to yourself, you can see the info, because you are the one that sent it, your email service must be recognizing that.

Too CC is different than BCC so need to make sure you put them in the BCC area.

the problem I am having is when i include myself to the list and I get the email i see all the contacts info I sent out. am i doing it wrong?:yuck:

Thanks !!! Sometimes i feel so out of it lol

Related to Please Help.....stupid Question I Know..

1. How do I use the Pampered Chef mandoline slicer?

The Pampered Chef mandoline slicer is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to slice, julienne, and waffle cut fruits and vegetables. To use, first make sure the slicer is securely attached to a stable surface. Then, place the food item on the prongs and use the hand guard to slide it across the blade. Always use caution when handling sharp blades and follow the included instructions for specific cutting techniques.

2. Can Pampered Chef products be used in the oven?

Many of our products are oven-safe, but it is always best to check the specific product's use and care instructions. Most stoneware, metal, and glass products are safe to use in the oven, while some silicone and plastic products may have temperature limitations. Always refer to the product's packaging or our website for specific information.

3. Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Yes, most of our products are dishwasher safe. However, some may need to be hand washed to maintain their quality. Refer to the product's use and care instructions for specific information.

4. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Thank you for your interest in joining the Pampered Chef team! To become a consultant, you can sign up online or contact a current consultant for more information. Our website also has a wealth of information about the benefits of becoming a consultant and how to get started.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer a warranty on their products?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on most of our products. This means that if a product is found to be defective in material or workmanship, we will replace it for free or provide a refund. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the product. For more information, please refer to our website or contact our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom