• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help!!! Editing Issues...

In summary, if you need to edit your order after it has been placed, you should contact the customer service team at 1-800-123-4567. They can help you make any necessary changes, such as updating your shipping address or adding items to your order. However, if your order has already been processed and shipped, it cannot be edited or cancelled. In that case, you may need to refer to the return policy for instructions on returning the items. If you encounter any difficulties editing your order online, it may already be in the processing stage and therefore no longer editable. In this situation, it is best to contact customer service for assistance.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm trying to edit Linda's newsletter to send out, but when I copy and paste it into my emails, the old pictures show up (I changed some things around) and they're all in weird places!!!! It looks normal in the file (see attached)...any ideas?

Attachments

• 2007 March Pampered Chef News-2.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 365
You are right, it does look okay when you open it. Email it to me at [email protected] and let me see what you are talking about. I'll try and help you.

Sent! Thanks for sharing this with us, btw!

I noticed that on your flyer that you have the MF dishcloths free with an $80 purchase...should be $60. Looks good though.

That does look good! :D

yummy4tummy said:
I noticed that on your flyer that you have the MF dishcloths free with an $80 purchase...should be $60. Looks good though.
Nope- she's in Canada, which has different requirements for the specials.

Nope- she's in Canada, which has different requirements for the specials.

Okay..does it alternate in Canada between $60 and $80 for the guest special because the spice says spend $60...

yummy4tummy said:
Okay..does it alternate in Canada between $60 and $80 for the guest special because the spice says spend $60...
It might, because the spices are a lower value item. But I'm not in Canada, so I don't know.

No our spices are $80 to get it free. It's alot for a free spice I think. She'll have to change that.

yummy4tummy said:

Whew! Thanks for catching that!!!

It is $80 - which is why I'm not impressed with this special. $80 is a lot for a spice...

Glad I could help

Related to Please Help!!! Editing Issues...

1. How do I edit my order after it has been placed?

To edit your order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567. They will be able to assist you with making any changes to your order.

2. I accidentally entered the wrong shipping address, what should I do?

If you have entered the wrong shipping address, please contact our customer service team immediately at 1-800-123-4567. They will do their best to update the address before your order ships.

3. Can I cancel my order after it has been processed?

Unfortunately, once an order has been processed and shipped, we are unable to cancel it. If you wish to return the items, please refer to our return policy for instructions.

4. Why am I unable to edit my order online?

If you are unable to edit your order online, it may have already been processed and is no longer editable. Please contact our customer service team for assistance at 1-800-123-4567.

5. Can I add items to my order after it has been placed?

If your order has not yet been processed, you may be able to add items to it. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies