• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Forgive Weird Dcb Question...

Haha! I just had the exact same thing happen! I was SO glad that the host special for Feb included the DCB! I submitted a catalog show and got a new cranberry baker for 60% off! Whew! (I'd had my cranberry one since they were first introduced.)
bridgetbakes
Does anyone know at what time (year) the Deep Covered Baker went from having the Family Heritage logo on the outside bottom to having just the Pampered Chef logo with "3Qt" markings? :)

Hmmm... I don't know but my white baker has the newer imprinting on it.In Fall of 2008 they stopped calling it New Traditions so I'm thinking that would be a good guess.

BethCooks4U said:
Hmmm... I don't know but my white baker has the newer imprinting on it.

In Fall of 2008 they stopped calling it New Traditions so I'm thinking that would be a good guess.

Thank you! This helps a lot. The lid handle broke off my baker and I was hoping to replace. I have a few DCBs and I didn't know if this one was within the 3yr. Sounds like it is not. :(

I have a used white baker I was going to get rid of (sell at at least 50% off) - I could send it to you, but we'd probably have to go Parcel post which takes ages from Alaska (3 weeks) - do you want me to look into what it'd be to ship it to you? The bottom half is nice and seasoned :)

frozenchef said:
I have a used white baker I was going to get rid of (sell at at least 50% off) - I could send it to you, but we'd probably have to go Parcel post which takes ages from Alaska (3 weeks) - do you want me to look into what it'd be to ship it to you? The bottom half is nice and seasoned :)

Thanks Aimee. But no, I do not need the white baker. I wanted to replace the lid to my cranberry one. I think I might even have the white baker in my attic right now! (Like I said, I've had a few of them!) :eek:

lol - gotcha - i just had to replace my cranberry baker as well because of cracks after realizing i only had it in white and taupe without cracks ;o

frozenchef said:
lol - gotcha - i just had to replace my cranberry baker as well because of cracks after realizing i only had it in white and taupe without cracks ;o
Haha! I just had the exact same thing happen! I was SO glad that the host special for Feb included the DCB! I submitted a catalog show and got a new cranberry baker for 60% off! Whew! (I'd had my cranberry one since they were first introduced.)

Hello there! I completely understand your question about the Deep Covered Baker. After doing some research, I found out that the change from the Family Heritage logo to just the Pampered Chef logo with "3Qt" markings happened around 2013. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Please Forgive Weird Dcb Question...

1. What is the "Please Forgive Weird Dcb Question..."?

The "Please Forgive Weird Dcb Question..." is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants when discussing a question that may seem strange or unusual, but is still important to address.

2. Why do Pampered Chef consultants use this phrase?

Pampered Chef consultants use this phrase to acknowledge that the question may seem odd, but they are still willing to answer it with patience and understanding.

3. Can you give an example of a "Please Forgive Weird Dcb Question..."?

One example of a "Please Forgive Weird Dcb Question..." could be, "Can I use a regular oven instead of a toaster oven to make this recipe?" This question may seem odd, but the consultant will still provide a helpful answer.

4. Is it common for customers to ask "Please Forgive Weird Dcb Questions..."?

Yes, it is common for customers to ask "Please Forgive Weird Dcb Questions..." because cooking and baking can be intimidating for some people, and they may have specific questions or concerns.

5. How do Pampered Chef consultants handle "Please Forgive Weird Dcb Questions..."?

Pampered Chef consultants handle "Please Forgive Weird Dcb Questions..." with patience and understanding. They will answer the question to the best of their ability and make the customer feel comfortable and supported.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lauraP2000
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • marystell1
  • Products and Tips
Replies