• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Don't Hate on Me, but I Was a Whirlwind Spree Winner!

In summary, this woman was extremely happy to have won and was very motivated to treat her business as a business.
Mama2bowbaby
First of all, I can't tell you how excited I am since returning from NC! I have been incredibly inspired and motivated to seriously treat my business as a business.This was my first time going to NC. I picked up my packet and I was informed I was a Whirlwind Spree winner...which at the time didn't mean much to me, b/c I had no idea what that meant. I was one of 20 out of 6,000+ attendees to be randomly selected. Tomorrow, my shipment will arrive and I just peaked on CC to see what I should be receiving. I can't believe it! I knew I had won the butcher knife block set, but there is so many open stock cookware pieces, along with tons of other fab products!I've never posted pics on here before, but I will have my hubby take a picture of me and all of my goodies for y'all to see!

WAHOO! I was having fun watching the whirlwind winners! I can't wait to see a pic of you and your winnings! (It was my first conference too and I left there motivated and inspired as well.)Congratulations again... I can't imagine anyone hating on you for winning....

Congratulations!! This was my 6th NC to attend and it was the most inspiring and motivating one ever!! I can honestly say I have never come home so ready to get everything this business has to offer and to give all it has to offer to others!!!

Woo hoo! Congrats on winning!

I certainly don't hate on you, but I AM super jealous! I can't wait to see all your goodies. So happy for you!!!

Congratulations to you! How exciting!! Can't wait to see your pictures!

Yay!!!! I was one of 5 winners at National Conference of the Whirlwind Shopping Spree, the first year after they did away with the Home Office Warehouse Shopping Spree. So exciting - and so much fabulous, free stuff!! Wow -- how amazing for you!! Congrats!! :)

I won it 2 yrs ago on my 30th day with the business. WAHOO! I grabbed $2100 worth of merchandise and it was PURE HEAVEN when it arrived! Congrats!!!

Whooo Hooooo!!! Certainly not hating, but definitely envying. Tee Hee! Seriously though, congrats! That's really exciting and a great way to add to the NC experience. Do be sure to post that pic so that my SIL and I can drool and cheer for you!

One of the girls on my team won also -- she just got he 5 boxes of products! She won over $2000! And another was a Wahoo club winner ($400)!Congrats on winning!!

Congrats!!! That's awesome! We are all super-jealous though!! Definitely post a pic!

Hate you- no! Maybe a little envious- yes! Happy for you- absolutely!

We don't hate you because you're beautiful!When I won a few years ago .... I spent so much time chasing that "golden ticket" (7 pc. stainless set!) that I let a lot of other tickets get away. Still I took in over $1,100 in products, including that set, the grill pan, stir fry skillet, can opener, salad spinner, dots large bowl, silicone baking pan, and a few other products that had been discontinued. I said, "You don't understand, my cookware has handles that are held together with DUCT TAPE."Some day I will get rich (or have a big show!) and get the 5 pc. stainless set. I still want that 4 qt. pot!

Congratulations!!!

YOU ROCK! Congrats!!!

Congratulations!!! I was one of the winners last year (also my first conference) and its an awesome feeling. My total value was a little bit over $1100 :)

Congrats!!! Share the pics! :)

Congrats. Definately won't hate on you. I had to attend to win..which I could not do this year..LOL.

I do have to say this. My first conference we did the HO tour and it was when they still did the spree in the warehouse..the girl who won said..OMG..I won last year too. You could hear the excitement level that everyone had for her drop quick..LOL. I know it wasn't her fault..but still.

Good for you!! nopt hating on you at all...maybe a wee bit jealous LOL. Congrats!

Congratulations! That's fantastic!

I won at the Home Office Spree. The pool was lower because you were only competing against the people on the bus. Well, if I had gone again and won a second time, I would have switched numbers with a friend on the bus. Then given her a tip on holding the apron out at the end. Then been very happy had she blessed me with something I want and can't afford. Like a 4 qt. stainless pot!

I let a lady get in front of me 2 years ago as we were getting tickets and getting on the bus. They pulled her ticket.

I couldn't make it to conference this year, but I don't think any of your fellow cheffers on here would even think of hating you, I'm just so glad you won, congrats!!!

Congratulations! What a first conference experience!

Thank you everyone! I've been meaning to post pics, but I've been super busy since returning from NC. I had 6 boxes delivered and all the goodies in my living room were amazing. I have no idea what the value is, but I plan to sit down and add it up very soon. After I unpacked everything, I just wanted to swim in it. I may earn things, but I never win! Let's see if I can post some pics...
CIMG2932.jpg

I've been meaning to get all of the stemware, but that kept getting bumped down my list. I probably never would have bought the stir-fry skillet, but now I own it! I knew I at least got the bamboo knife block set, but to get cookware pieces?! I didn't own any PC SS, wow does that stuff shine! I got every single bbq tool we sell and all of the outdoor entertaining products. No stoneware, but that is ok. I'm so happy I finally got the salad spinner. I can't wait to use it at my next Cool and Serve tray party. The Pampered Chef is the most generous to its hosts and consultants. I'm in LOVE!

That's awesome!(And you'll find out the value probably around tax time when you get your 1099...they'll list the winnings value of everything you've won/earned in the past year.)

Congrats!! Enjoy

enter all the item # as an indiv order you'll have your total real quick :)

What a haul!!! Congratulations!!

I was watching a few of the people in the Shopping Spree box and I'm so impressed that you are able to keep your cool in there. I would first be panicking because I was in a small enclosed space and then because I was being timed and everyone was watching. You deserve every item you won for getting through such a stressful situation, IMO!

I've never seen a photo of someone's winnings from that before. Thank you so much for sharing.

Shari in TX

That is BEAUTIFUL!! CONGRATS!! Loved the visual of swimming in the product pool! I'm sharing your comments and pic tonight at our team meeting! Thanks for reminding us how awesome it is to be able to earn AND win with The Pampered Chef!

What a HAUL!!! Congratulations to you! Enjoy playing with all your new goodies.

Put that picture in your PC book/binder you take to shows (if you take one). When you talk about Recruiting, you can brag about the amazing opportunities with the PC, and show that off!

Mama2bowbaby said:
Thank you everyone! I've been meaning to post pics, but I've been super busy since returning from NC. I had 6 boxes delivered and all the goodies in my living room were amazing. I have no idea what the value is, but I plan to sit down and add it up very soon. After I unpacked everything, I just wanted to swim in it. I may earn things, but I never win! Let's see if I can post some pics...

CIMG2932.jpg

Holy great googely moogely! Congratulations again!

OMG ... that is beautiful!

Wow ! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations! I am going to need a "bigger boat"! WOW! If the company continues to be this generous, I am in trouble! What fun it must be for you to see all this!

I'm so happy I finally got the salad spinner.

I am LOVING the salad spinner for the fresh berries from the garden. It has gotten a workout! I am excited about the peas and bean harvest and freezer process. I do my version of IQF, freezing them on cookie sheets and putting them in freezer bags after they are frozen. At least we can avoid the frozen pile that has too much water pooled in it! I am hoping that they actually spin dry enough to skip a step! I'll let you know!

Love the photo! I bet it was fun going through it all when the boxes arrived! :D

Thank you everyone! It was literally Christmas in July! I posted the pic on my facebook and you should have seen the comments being posted.

Teresa, I love how you are freezing your own beans. My garden isn't doing so well in this Tx heat.

Related to Please Don't Hate on Me, but I Was a Whirlwind Spree Winner!

1. What is a Whirlwind Spree winner?

A Whirlwind Spree winner is someone who was randomly selected at the Pampered Chef National Conference to receive a special prize package.

2. How many people were chosen as Whirlwind Spree winners at the National Conference?

20 out of over 6,000 attendees were randomly selected as Whirlwind Spree winners at the National Conference.

3. What prizes did the winner receive?

The Whirlwind Spree winner received a butcher knife block set and a variety of open stock cookware pieces and other Pampered Chef products.

4. How did the winner find out they were a Whirlwind Spree winner?

The winner was informed at the National Conference when they picked up their packet.

5. Can the winner share pictures of their prize package?

Yes, the winner plans to take a photo with their goodies and share it with the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • soccermama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
soccermama
  • nikked