• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning an Event? Check Out Our Favorite No-Bake Recipes!

In summary, our no-bake recipes can serve 4-6 people and can be doubled for larger groups. They also cater to dietary restrictions and can be made ahead of time. Basic kitchen equipment is needed, with some recipes requiring specialty equipment. These recipes can also be adapted for larger events with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant.
leannvv
I also have my 1st 4 shows lined up and one has invited 48 people. Assuming even half come, how many things do you prepare? I had planned on 2- is that enough?
What are your favorite NO BAKE recipes?

Ice cream sandwich torte
too easy
Make it on med cutting board or on chillzane insert--if a short ride I make it ahead and put in chillzane rectangle server without whipped creme on top till I get there

Just FYI

they love it in Summer:D

The Autumn Fruit Salad is very refreshing as well as yummy!

Attachments

• Autumn Fruit Salad.doc
    20 KB · Views: 384

Related to Planning an Event? Check Out Our Favorite No-Bake Recipes!

1. How many people can these recipes serve?

Our no-bake recipes can serve anywhere from 4-6 people, depending on the recipe and serving size. Some recipes can be easily doubled for larger groups.

2. Are these recipes suitable for dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a variety of no-bake recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan options. You can find these recipes on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can these recipes be made ahead of time?

Absolutely! Many of our no-bake recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. This makes them perfect for event planning and for busy weeknights.

4. What equipment do I need to make these recipes?

Most of our no-bake recipes require basic kitchen equipment such as mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, and a blender or food processor. Some recipes may also require specialty equipment, but those will be noted in the recipe instructions.

5. Can I adapt these recipes for a larger event or party?

Yes, many of our no-bake recipes can be easily adapted for larger events or parties. Simply double or triple the recipe as needed. If you need assistance with adapting a recipe, your Pampered Chef consultant will be happy to help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tamzin1020
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • Gypsy Rose