• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering with a Consultant Discount: Tips for New Consultants

In summary, to place an order for Pampered Chef products, you can either order through a consultant or directly through the website. You can place an order as a guest, but it is recommended to create an account for easier tracking. Orders can be tracked through the website or by contacting a consultant. Changes can be made to your order if it has not been processed or shipped yet. Shipping times vary depending on the chosen method and may be longer during peak seasons and holidays.
texasteacher
Stupid question... I'm a new consultant and I don't even know if this is the right place to post so please be kind if it is not.

Where do I place my own orders and use the consultant discount? I would like to do some Christmas shopping to help promote my new business.

The only stupid question is the one not asked.

To place a personal order (with your discount) click on "non-commissionable orders" and choose personal order. When you are putting your items in your cart you'll see your discount.

Another option is to purchase the items in the name of people who are getting the gifts on a catalog show. Your commission on those orders would be equal to or greater than your discount and the guest sales would be counted toward your total sales. You can be host of the party and get the host benefits too.

That's a great idea.... and that's legit?

Absolutely. They then would be able to contact HO for their guarantee as it was ordered in their name. They could also say you gave it to them. Put a receipt with the show number in with their gift, just leave the cost off.

Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a new consultant! Don't worry, there are no stupid questions here. To place your own orders and use your consultant discount, you can log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can shop and apply your discount at checkout. This is a great way to promote your business and get some holiday shopping done at the same time. Best of luck with your new business!

1. How do I place an order for Pampered Chef products?

To place an order for Pampered Chef products, you can either order through a consultant or directly through our website. If you have a consultant, they can guide you through the ordering process. If you are ordering online, simply go to our website, select the products you want and add them to your cart, and then proceed to checkout.

2. Can I place an order for Pampered Chef products as a guest?

Yes, you can place an order as a guest on our website. You will need to provide your shipping and billing information, but you will not need to create an account. However, we do recommend creating an account so that you can easily track your order and have access to your order history.

3. How can I track my order after I have placed it?

If you have created an account on our website, you can easily track your order by logging in and going to your order history. If you placed the order through a consultant, they will be able to provide you with updates on the status of your order.

4. Can I make changes to my order after I have placed it?

If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact your consultant or our customer service team as soon as possible. Changes can only be made if your order has not been processed or shipped yet.

5. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The delivery time for your order will depend on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days. Please note that shipping times may be longer during peak seasons and holidays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • hunkiemunkie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies