• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promote Your Business with Custom Checks!

In summary, using custom checks as a marketing tool can increase brand recognition and make your business look more professional. Designing a custom check is a simple process, and it's important to include all necessary information such as your business name, address, and bank account number. Custom checks can be used for both personal and business accounts, but it's important to differentiate between the two. There are restrictions on the design of custom checks for security reasons, but reputable check printing companies can help ensure all necessary requirements are met.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I need to order some new checks. I found ones that I can add up to 5 lines at the top and 2 lines above the signature line. I figured that it would be one more way to promote my business. I thought about doing this at the top:
Name
Your Kitchen Consultant
Address

And then at the bottom:
shop online 24/7
my website

Does anyone else do this?

Re: checksI tried on mine but it wouldn't take the "/" in the web line above my signature. Instead I just had "Ind. Consultant for The Pampered Chef" on one line and my website on the next above my name. Hopefully it will help some and since doesn't cost more, every bit can lead to something!

Is it worth the extra cost?Yes, many businesses choose to customize their checks with their business information to promote their brand and make their checks stand out. While it may cost a little extra, it can be worth it for the added marketing and branding opportunities. It also adds a professional touch to your checks and can help customers remember your business more easily. Consider the cost and weigh it against the potential benefits for your business.

What are the benefits of using custom checks to promote my business?

Using custom checks as a marketing tool has several benefits. Firstly, they can help increase brand recognition and awareness. Every time a check is written, your business name and logo will be seen by the recipient and potentially others. Additionally, custom checks can help make your business look more professional and established. They can also serve as a conversation starter and help attract new customers.

How can I design a custom check for my business?

Designing a custom check is a simple process. You can work with a graphic designer to create a unique check design that incorporates your business logo, colors, and other branding elements. Alternatively, many check printing companies offer customizable templates that you can use to design your own checks. Be sure to include all necessary information, such as your business name, address, and bank account number.

What information should I include on my custom checks?

When designing your custom checks, it's important to include all the necessary information. This includes your business name, address, and bank account number. You may also want to include your phone number, website, and social media handles for additional promotion. It's also a good idea to include a short tagline or slogan that represents your business.

Can I use custom checks for personal as well as business accounts?

Yes, custom checks can be used for both personal and business accounts. However, if you plan to use them for both, it's important to clearly differentiate between the two. You can do this by including different designs or colors for personal and business checks, or by including different contact information for each account.

Are there any restrictions on the design of custom checks?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the design of custom checks. For security reasons, checks must include certain features such as a MICR line, check number, and routing number. Additionally, checks cannot include any images or text that may be offensive or fraudulent. It's important to work with a reputable check printing company to ensure your custom checks meet all necessary requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• candiejayne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
LCOLACHICO
  • leshelman
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chandra D
Replies