• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the Fluted Pan in the Microwave?

In summary, you can make Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the Fluted Pan in the Microwave using any type of cake mix. It takes about 8-10 minutes to cook, and you can also use fresh pineapple instead of canned. The Fluted Pan does not need to be greased before use and can also be made in a traditional oven with the Fluted Stone or Fluted Cake Pan.
Nanisu
Gold Member
Anyone heard of this? I have done a ton in the cookware, but in 8 years of PC I honestly don't remember a recipe for this done in the FP in the microwave?? Anyone have this recipe? I'm trying to envision how the pineapple would set in the bottom of the fluted pan....

I haven't tried this, but found it with a bunch of recipes for the fluted pan.

Pineapple upside-down cake
Heat 1 stick butter, 1 cup dark brown sugar and 1 med. size can crushed pineapple in saucepan till dissolved. Mix a Duncan Hines pineapple cake mix with 3 eggs and 16 oz. sour cream in 2 qt. Batter Bowl. Pour tepid mixture from saucepan into fluted pan and spoon cake mixture on top, then microwave on high for 13 min. Place on cooling rack, let rest 10-15 min, then turn out and serve.

Hope this helps.

I've made it, it comes out ok...not great, but not horrible....HTH

Related to Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the Fluted Pan in the Microwave?

1. Can I make Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the Fluted Pan in the Microwave with any type of cake mix?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix to make this recipe in the Fluted Pan in the Microwave. Just make sure to follow the package instructions for the amount of water and oil needed.

2. How long does it take to cook Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the Fluted Pan in the Microwave?

The cooking time will vary depending on the wattage of your microwave, but on average it takes about 8-10 minutes to cook this cake in the Fluted Pan in the Microwave.

3. Can I use fresh pineapple instead of canned pineapple in this recipe?

Yes, you can use fresh pineapple in this recipe, but make sure to cut it into small pieces so it cooks evenly in the microwave.

4. Do I need to grease the Fluted Pan before using it in the Microwave?

No, the Fluted Pan is made of a non-stick material, so you do not need to grease it before using it in the microwave. This makes for easy clean-up after cooking.

5. Can I make this recipe without using the Fluted Pan in the Microwave?

Yes, you can make this recipe in a traditional oven by using the Fluted Stone or Fluted Cake Pan. Just follow the package instructions for the baking time and temperature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ajnewchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ajnewchef
Replies