• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pilsbury Gingerbread Cookie Dough or Boexed Brownie Mix

In summary, the author suggests substituting the sugar cookie dough for the gingerbread cookie dough in various recipes, and serving with apple wedges and/or apple pie spice.
thechefofnorthbend
Am I insane? :confused: Did I read somewhere in here a recipe(s) using either one of these items? I have looked and cannot seem to find any info on any thread. If someone has a good recipe using the cookie dough or a packaged brownie mix, I'd like to use those during my holiday shows. I would greatly appreciate it. I have a wonderful molasses cookie I could swap you for...

I think someone stated that the gingerbread dough was in store now and mentioned using it as a base for the Taffy Apple pizza.

Thanks...thats what it was. Mmmmm...going to have to try it, since I bought the cookie dough today at Safeway. Any idea what the brownie recipe would be?

I haven't tried this but it sounds good. Use the Gingerbread cookie dough
as pizza crust. Spread with mixture of cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and cinnamon plus. Spiral peaches on top with maybe some easy accent decorator swirls of cool whip around the edges.

What do you guys think? Should I try this recipe? I love gingerbread and peaches. Kind of a Holiday fruit pizza.

There are a number of desert pizza recipes at http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm and many would be good with gingerbread cookie dough substituted for the sugar cookie dough.

How about using the gingerbread cookie dough as a base for the jello pumpkin spice instant pudding and follow the pie filling directions. Spread a layer of the cream cheese mixture over a pre cookied cookie, then spread the thickened pudding mix over drzziling carmel sauce and macadamia nuts over that...mmmm Im getting hungry....

thechefofnorthbend said:
Am I insane? :confused: Did I read somewhere in here a recipe(s) using either one of these items? I have looked and cannot seem to find any info on any thread. If someone has a good recipe using the cookie dough or a packaged brownie mix, I'd like to use those during my holiday shows. I would greatly appreciate it. I have a wonderful molasses cookie I could swap you for...

I just show them how much easier it is to make a cookie pizza than individual cookies, and serve with apple wedges and/or show A/P/C/S. My kids love a "slice" with their apple for snack. It's amazing how good this is on the stone ~ even those that don't care for gingerbread LOVE this!

1. What is the shelf life of Pilsbury Gingerbread Cookie Dough?

The shelf life of Pilsbury Gingerbread Cookie Dough is typically around 2-3 weeks if stored in the refrigerator. If frozen, it can last up to 2 months.

2. Can I use Pilsbury Gingerbread Cookie Dough to make other types of cookies?

Yes, Pilsbury Gingerbread Cookie Dough can be used to make a variety of cookies such as snickerdoodles, sugar cookies, and even gingerbread houses.

3. How many cookies can I make with one box of Pilsbury Gingerbread Cookie Dough?

One box of Pilsbury Gingerbread Cookie Dough can make about 12-16 cookies, depending on the size of the cookies you make.

4. Can I use Pilsbury Gingerbread Cookie Dough to make gluten-free cookies?

No, Pilsbury Gingerbread Cookie Dough contains wheat and is not suitable for those with gluten allergies or sensitivities.

5. How long does it take to bake Pilsbury Brownie Mix?

The baking time for Pilsbury Brownie Mix varies depending on the type of pan used and the desired level of doneness. Generally, it takes about 20-25 minutes for a 9x13 inch pan and 30-35 minutes for a 8x8 inch pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Mindy50135
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • mom2leelee