• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pictures of Pampered Chef Recipes

In summary, Lisa takes pictures of her recipes as they are being made so that people can see what it is like to attend one of her parties.
pamperedtiffani
Here are some pictures of PC recipes I have made for parties. Thought someone may be interested:)

Attachments

• taffy apple pizza.jpg
    taffy apple pizza.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 561
  • strawberry margharita squares.jpg
    strawberry margharita squares.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 477
  • Pampered Chef recipes.JPG
    Pampered Chef recipes.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 576
Those look great...thanks for sharing:)

pamperedtiffani said:
Here are some pictures of PC recipes I have made for parties. Thought someone may be interested:)

Your pictures made me hungry!!!

Can you post the recipe for the strawberry margharita squares? Thanks. They look so yummy!!

pamperedtiffani said:

Love the pictures! Anyone else have them? I think I have one other (see the TADA thread to see my pretty cake. - shoot too big again. It's the profiterole puffs in pink. Oh well.

Here you go...

Strawberry Margarita Squares
(The Pampered Chef, Delightful Desserts Cookbook, pg 107)
Prep time: 45 minutes Bake time: 10 minutes
Cool time: 30 minutes Chill time: 3 hours

Crust
2 cups (66) fat-free mini-twist pretzels (1 cup crushed)
½ cup butter or margarine, melted
¼ cup sugar

Filling
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese
½ cup thawed, frozen margarita mix concentrate (non-alcoholic)
2 containers (8 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
½ cup boiling water
1 package (10 ounces) frozen sliced strawberries in syrup
Fresh strawberry slices (optional)
Lime slices (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. For crust, finely crush pretzels in resealable plastic bag with Baker’s Roller. Melt butter in Small Micro-Cooker on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted. Add crushed pretzels and sugar; mix well. Press mixture onto bottom of Rectangular Baker. Bake 10 minutes. Cool completely.
2. For filling, beat cream cheese and margarita mix in Classic Batter Bowl until well blended. Fold in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Using Large Spreader, carefully spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust. Refrigerate while preparing strawberry layer.
3. Place gelatin in Small Batter Bowl. Stir in boiling water; stir until completely dissolved. Add frozen strawberries and stir until strawberries separate and gelatin is thickened (a spoon drawn through mixture will leave an impression). Whisk in 3 cups of the whipped topping using Stainless Steel Whisk. Pour over cream cheese layer, spreading to edges. Refrigerate 3 hours to set.
4. Cut dessert into 15 squares. Garnish each serving with remaining whipped topping using Easy Accent Decorator. Top with fresh strawberry and lime slices, if desired.

Yield: 15 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 330, Total Fat 23 g, Saturated Fat 16 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber 0 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 1 starch, 1 fruit, 4 fat (2 carb, 4 fat)

Thank you.

pamperedtiffani said:

What are the recipes in the Pampered Chef recipe Picture? I know the deviled eggs but the other two I don't know them. I know I've seen them before but not sure on. Thanks They really look good. I'm hungry now. LOL:p

I know one of those pictured......The one is the Tomato Basil Squares, which is AWESOME!! Love it!!

I'm not sure what the middle one is, I'm thinking a "normal" bread bowl and dip, but not sure.

They do look yummy!!

Lisa

Just had a thought......Do you think if you took your camera to each show and when recipe was done get a picture with hostess or group and then post on your website for a little while???

Dumb??

What do you think??

Lisa

That would give the show experience a personal touch, but I know that HO highly recommends not putting pictures of yourself, family or show guests because of the potential misuse. I think to put people pics on your website you have to get written permission from everyone in the picture, which might kill the fun happy mood at your show!

Related to Pictures of Pampered Chef Recipes

1. What is the purpose of sharing pictures of Pampered Chef recipes?

Sharing pictures of Pampered Chef recipes is a great way to showcase the delicious and visually appealing dishes that can be made using our products. It also serves as inspiration for others who may be looking for new recipe ideas.

2. How can I find pictures of Pampered Chef recipes?

You can find pictures of Pampered Chef recipes by searching through our official website, social media pages, or by joining our online community of customers and consultants who share their creations.

3. Can I use pictures of Pampered Chef recipes for my own personal use?

Yes, you are welcome to use pictures of Pampered Chef recipes for your own personal use, such as sharing on social media or using them as inspiration for your own cooking. However, please give credit to the original source if sharing on public platforms.

4. How can I take better pictures of Pampered Chef recipes?

To take better pictures of Pampered Chef recipes, we recommend using natural lighting, a clean and clutter-free background, and experimenting with different angles and props. Also, make sure to showcase the Pampered Chef products used in the recipe.

5. Can I submit my own pictures of Pampered Chef recipes to be featured?

Yes, we love seeing our customers' creations! You can submit your pictures of Pampered Chef recipes to our social media pages or by tagging us in your posts. You may also be featured on our website or in our catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kreaser