• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pictures From a Festival I Did Lat Weekend

thanks for the input thoughI hope you have a great time at your booth this weekend!No need to worry about giving away the catalogs--you can use them to promote your website or to sell new products! Great job with your booth display and your results!
SPAMSTIME
I wanted to post my pics from the festival I just did to maybe give others ideas. I know before I did mine I looked on here at all the pics and it was a big help. Thanks to everyone that has posted pics. IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

I had one table for items to display, one table was booking,recruiting info and other stuff like that and the the other table was my cash and carry item. You will notice that I have OLD catalogs out because I learned on here to use my old ones and save my new ones :) GREAT IDEA :)
BTW I got 7 bookings, 3 possible recruits, $200 in sales and sold around $200 in cash and carry :)
I am so excited with my results that I booked my booth again for next year lol

Nice set up you done a great job love the ideals on the table and the out come is nice.

Thanks Dina!! I learned from reading tons of posts on this site. I love this site!!

SPAMSTIME said:
I had one table for items to display, one table was booking,recruiting info and other stuff like that and the the other table was my cash and carry item. You will notice that I have OLD catalogs out because I learned on here to use my old ones and save my new ones :) GREAT IDEA :)
BTW I got 7 bookings, 3 possible recruits, $200 in sales and sold around $200 in cash and carry :)
I am so excited with my results that I booked my booth again for next year lol

I am so glad you posted this. I wasn't sure If I should use my old catalogs for this weekends booth. I have a ton of them and only a few left of the new fall ones tha I cannot bear to part with until I place my supply order. Now I know its OK. Thanks:thumbup:

great table display and great job on the sales/bookings

Great job with your table display and your results! Love how the ridged baker doubles as a cookbook rack! I'll remember that one!

When I gave them the old catalog I told them sorry it was an older one but they could go to my website and check out the new items. If they really seamed interested I gave them a new preview also :)
Thanks I had so much fun doing it also.
I hope you have great results post and let us know how it goes :)

Thanks Pam, this is awesome! I have always wanted to do a booth and I have the items to do it. Did you do a door prize give away? Thanks for the pics, big help! I wondered what to do with all of my Spring/Summer catalogs. I have way too many left over, and since all of the prices have changed I am weary of giving them out.

I suppose I could do the same and ask them to visit my website for the new products as well as the new prices.

Anyway, thanks bunches for posting details!:chef:

No I did not do a give away this time and it really didnt affect my booth I was going to but got so busy I forgot to lol

1. What is "Pictures From a Festival I Did Last Weekend"?

"Pictures From a Festival I Did Last Weekend" is a collection of photos taken by me at a festival I attended over the weekend. It showcases the different activities, performances, and overall atmosphere of the event.

2. How can I purchase this collection?

You can purchase "Pictures From a Festival I Did Last Weekend" through the Pampered Chef website or at any of our authorized retailers. Simply search for the product using its title and add it to your cart for checkout.

3. Are the pictures of high quality?

Yes, all of the photos in "Pictures From a Festival I Did Last Weekend" are of high quality. They have been professionally taken and edited to ensure the best possible resolution and clarity.

4. Can I use these pictures for commercial purposes?

No, these pictures are for personal use only. They cannot be used for any commercial purposes without obtaining proper permission from Pampered Chef.

5. Is there a money-back guarantee?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for all of our products, including "Pictures From a Festival I Did Last Weekend". If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • allisonserna
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PCGINA
Replies