• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Picking Name for Baby #2 - Boy & Girl Ideas Welcome!

In summary, Daniel Peter is having another baby and is expecting his second child in September. He has a son named Ryan Aaron and a daughter named Maddy. Congratulations to Michelle who is also pregnant.
I am expecting in 5 weeks agghh this is my second and more than likely the last. my first is Abigail we call her Abbie. And this one is another girl and her name will be Aubrielle and we will call her Aubrie.

best of luck to you !

I am enjoying this thread - I am due in 8wks, and we're still arguing about names! I have a 3yo daughter named Molly Jean - Molly for Mary, her great grandmother, and Jean, for the other great grandma, and it's my middle name, too. I wanted to name her Soledad, and call her Sunny, but DH's last name is long and polish, and he wanted something easy for her...

For this new one - a boy would be Theodore (Teddy) or Noah.
A girl - currently we like Margaret (maggie) and Zoe.

Funny story - I kept my maiden name, Grady. The other night, my husband and I had a revelation about a girl's name - we loved Grey. We were so excited - finally, we agree! Then, when I was trying to fall asleep, I pointed out that we could name her Grey Diana and then she'd be Grey D., like my last name. :) DH is not fond of puns, so he's crabby now, but I think it's hilarious!

Good luck to all you with new impending babies!

Laurel

ChefLaurel said:
I am enjoying this thread - I am due in 8wks, and we're still arguing about names! I have a 3yo daughter named Molly Jean - Molly for Mary, her great grandmother, and Jean, for the other great grandma, and it's my middle name, too. I wanted to name her Soledad, and call her Sunny, but DH's last name is long and polish, and he wanted something easy for her...

For this new one - a boy would be Theodore (Teddy) or Noah.
A girl - currently we like Margaret (maggie) and Zoe.

Funny story - I kept my maiden name, Grady. The other night, my husband and I had a revelation about a girl's name - we loved Grey. We were so excited - finally, we agree! Then, when I was trying to fall asleep, I pointed out that we could name her Grey Diana and then she'd be Grey D., like my last name. :) DH is not fond of puns, so he's crabby now, but I think it's hilarious!

Good luck to all you with new impending babies!

Laurel

I like that idea. Sheesh, what does he know? LOL

My son's name is Russell Luke and we call him Luke.

If we have a girl when we ever try for the 2nd we are going to name her Heather Callie. I want to call her Callie and my husband wants to cal her Heather.

Of course we were certain on a boy name and then when we got pregnant we change it. It was going to be Randall Austin. I had a brother that was killed in a car wreck when I was 5 and his first name was Randall. I decided against naming our son that b/c there was a guy in high school that I "chased" for years that was named Randall and I did not want people to think I was naming my son after him!:eek: My brother was called Scotty but my brother had already used that name for one of his kids.

apriljc said:
My boys names are Mason Dean and Andrew Lawrence. I think picking out a name that you and your significant other can agree on is the hardest thing. We are done having kids but if we would of had a girl it would have been Jaime Elizabeth.

I had my 3rd boy October 2nd, 2006 (2nd child since signing on as a pc consultant). His name is Colton David... If he was a girl he would have been Addison Sarah

His big brothers are:
Mason Phillip (8)
Gunnar John (3)

If they were girls I would've chosen Madison Elizabeth but Madison became so popular were I am ... I decided to switch it around a bit... but needless to say I was only blessed with boys and the only unfortunate part is that my husband will never have his "daddy's little girl".... but we are very happy.... even though he won't let me have anymore
anyway

Last edited:
My sons are Hunter Gant(12) and Cooper Durand (8)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Poll
  • cookinmama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
paigev71