• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Create an Effective Phone Script for a Budget-Friendly Booking Blitz?

In summary, Linda is having a team booking blitz and is looking for a phone script that mentions budget-friendly meals. Kudos to whoever created the script Linda is sharing. Sue is also having a team booking blitz and is looking for a script that mentions budget-friendly meals. Sue is glad to know that the script will not focus on the weight that Linda forgot to lose.
mrssyvo
I am having a team booking blitz tonight (my first since promoting) and most of my consultants are brand new. I am looking for a phone script they can use, that mentions budget friendly meals, maybe the economy, etc. All of my scripts are older, and I would like a fresh, up to date one. Has anyone done one yet?

This one doesn't mention what you want - but it'a a great script! I don't know who put it together, but I love it. I gave it to hte training team when I was at HO for NDA too :) I don't know who the originator is - but KUDOS to whoever they are!

Attachments

• Phone Script.doc
    34 KB · Views: 635
Linda, I have that one, and you are right, it is great- I was just hoping for one that included the budget-friendly shows, etc. I find when I try to think onthe fly, I get tongue tied.

Maybe someone has updated something that they will share. As for me - I'm a think on the fly girl! (and yes, I tend to get tongue tied too.) See you in a few days :)

I looked it over it looks great, thanks for sharing!

Linda, Yes, I am so looking forward to Leadership- are you walking?

That's right- I forgot. I am excited about walking the stage, but a bit concerned, because I am not known for my grace- Most people are concerned about their wave, but I am more concerned about actually walking, and not tripping!!!!

One thing to be prepred for (that I was not) is the lights in your face - they are very bright! And forget about seeing anyone in the audience, all you can see is lights in your eyes.

Yes, the lights, the brightness, everyone cheering and clapping for you--it's all very overwhelming. I got teary-eyed up there when I walked.You know I'll be cheering for you Sue!

everyone will be so busy cheering, they will not notice the 70 pounds I forgot to lose before I promoted????

That is SO GOOD to know!!!!

Sue I will be cheering for you!

mrssyvo said:
everyone will be so busy cheering, they will not notice the 70 pounds I forgot to lose before I promoted????

Sue, you are so funny! I'm not even walking, but I forgot to lose 70 pounds too. Maybe this year my body will remember to do that. I'll be cheering for you too. It's all a blur, so be sure some people take pictures from the audience for you!! I would except I think my camera was stolen from my in-laws house a couple months ago.:cry: I have no digital camera now!! I'm tempted to buy one, but I may need to hold off for now.

Enjoy your walk!! And congrats!!!

I am glad they will not notice- I was afraid I would have to wear a rediculous hat to divert their attention. DH and I have started a diet, to get some weight off before Miami, though.

1. What is a Booking Blitz?

A Booking Blitz is a sales tactic used by Pampered Chef consultants to quickly and efficiently schedule multiple cooking parties or show bookings in a short amount of time. This can help boost sales and increase your customer base.

2. How do I prepare for a Booking Blitz?

Before starting a Booking Blitz, it's important to have a list of potential hosts, a script or template for phone calls, and a clear goal in mind. You should also have your calendar and party materials ready to schedule and plan the parties.

3. What should I say during a Booking Blitz call?

During a Booking Blitz call, it's important to introduce yourself and your business, mention any current promotions or specials, and ask if the person would be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party or show. Be sure to mention the benefits of hosting, such as free products and discounts.

4. How many calls should I make during a Booking Blitz?

The number of calls you make during a Booking Blitz will depend on your own comfort level and availability. However, it's recommended to aim for at least 25-30 calls in a 2-3 hour time frame. This will give you a higher chance of booking multiple parties.

5. What should I do if someone declines to host a party during a Booking Blitz?

If someone declines to host a party during a Booking Blitz, thank them for their time and ask if they would be interested in attending a party as a guest instead. You can also ask if they know anyone who may be interested in hosting a party and offer to send them more information. Don't get discouraged by a few rejections, keep making calls to reach your goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • jennieqmire
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
paydaymom
  • ihavethetools