• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Advertise in the Phone Book Under Bridal Information?

In summary, to update your phone book listing, you can call your local phone company or go online to their website and follow the instructions. You may need to provide proof of ownership. You can also request to have your phone number unlisted, but it may still be available through online directories or directory assistance. The time it takes for changes to take effect can vary and you can have multiple phone numbers listed under one name for a small fee. To remove your number entirely, you will need to contact your local phone company and make a request. However, keep in mind that your number will no longer be available through directory assistance or online directories.
schel
Can we put an advertisement in the phone book with our contact information?
Like under Bridal Information?
If so does anyone know the cost?
Schel

no, I think the only one's that are allowed are executive directors. I am 100% sure that consultants through directors cannont do this!

ley:Yes, you can definitely put an advertisement in the phone book with your contact information for bridal information. The cost may vary depending on the location and size of your ad. It's best to contact the phone book company directly for pricing information. You can also consider other advertising options, such as online platforms or local bridal magazines, to reach your target audience.

1. How do I update my phone book listing?

To update your phone book listing, you can either call your local phone company or go online to their website and follow the instructions for updating your listing. You may also need to provide proof of ownership or a recent bill to verify your account.

2. Can I request to have my phone number unlisted?

Yes, you can request to have your phone number unlisted from the phone book. This means your number will not be included in the public directory. However, keep in mind that your number may still be available through online directories or by calling directory assistance.

3. How long does it take for changes to my phone book listing to take effect?

The time it takes for changes to your phone book listing to take effect may vary depending on your local phone company. It can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. It's best to contact your phone company directly to inquire about their specific timeline.

4. Can I have multiple phone numbers listed under one name in the phone book?

Yes, you can have multiple phone numbers listed under one name in the phone book. This is especially useful for businesses or households with multiple phone lines. You will need to provide the phone company with all the numbers you want listed and they will typically charge a small fee for each additional listing.

5. How do I remove my phone number from the phone book entirely?

If you no longer want your phone number listed in the phone book, you can request to have it removed entirely. You will need to contact your local phone company and provide them with your request. Keep in mind that this also means your number will not be available through directory assistance or online directories.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcnm2010
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • rebajoe