• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Perfect Icing Recipes for Delicious Cookies - Tips and Tricks

In summary, "Looking for Your Best..." is a series of recipes and cooking tips from Pampered Chef that can be accessed through their website, social media channels, or newsletter. The recipes are designed to be easy for all skill levels and customers are encouraged to share their own recipes with the community. The products used in the recipes can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through independent consultants.
rennea
Gold Member
Today we are making cookies and are looking for a really good recipe for icing.
Mine always tastes just like icing sugar. Anybody have any good recipes??

Thanks guys:)

Your Best Cookie Icing - care of Joan Martin

1 1/2 tablespoons powdered egg white (see Tip, below)
1/4 cup warm water
Pinch cream of tartar
2 cups (1/2 pound) confectioners' sugar

In electric mixer fitted with whisk attachment, beat powdered egg white, water, and crème of tartar until combined. Add confectioners sugar and beat at medium speed until combined. Increase speed to high and beat until icing is thick and glossy, about 5 minutes. Add more water if needed to thin to desired consistency.
Use immediately or store icing in covered plastic container and rebeat before using.

I usually just use milk and confectioner's sugar. I just keep adding a little of each until I am happy with the consistency.

AJPratt said:
I usually just use milk and confectioner's sugar. I just keep adding a little of each until I am happy with the consistency.

That's what my Mom always did when I was a kid. Add a little vanilla, lemon juice or almond extract for flavor. We would use cheapie paintbrushes and paint cut-out molasses and sugar cookies.

Hi there! I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I have a great recipe for icing that I think you will love. Instead of using just icing sugar, try adding a little bit of cream cheese and vanilla extract to your icing. This will give it a creamier and more flavorful taste. You can also experiment with adding different extracts or food coloring for a fun twist. Happy baking!

1. What is "Looking for Your Best..."?

"Looking for Your Best..." is a series of recipes and cooking tips from Pampered Chef that are designed to help you make the most out of your kitchen and create delicious meals for your family and friends.

2. How can I access the "Looking for Your Best..." series?

The "Looking for Your Best..." series can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through our social media channels. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive new recipes and cooking tips directly in your inbox.

3. Are the recipes in the "Looking for Your Best..." series difficult to make?

No, the recipes in the "Looking for Your Best..." series are designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of all skill levels. We provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to make the cooking process as simple as possible.

4. Can I share my own recipes with the "Looking for Your Best..." community?

Yes, we love to see our customers' creativity in the kitchen! You can share your own recipes with the "Looking for Your Best..." community through our social media channels or by submitting it through our website.

5. Can I purchase the products used in the "Looking for Your Best..." recipes?

Absolutely! All the products used in our "Looking for Your Best..." recipes can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through one of our independent consultants. These products are specifically chosen to make the cooking process easier and more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
magentablue
Replies