• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

People With Pets, Ponds, Horses, Etc...

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a range of products that can be used for cooking pet food, including stoneware and non-stick cookware. They also have a fish spatula and outdoor grilling tools for pond owners. However, their products are not recommended for cooking horse feed and are not suitable for horse grooming. They do offer cleaning and organization products that can help with pet-related messes.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Here is a chance to win some great prizes! I know for a fact most pet contests only give out a collar or something...

April 2008 Photo Contest Winners

April had some pretty AWESOME pictures!!!! I loved the winning pond one, and the caged bird one...

Thank you for sharing, some great pics on there!

The first place bird is stretching. They're so cute when they do that, but it's just like when we stretch after waking up. :) Too bad my birds start to act up when they see a camera. :rolleyes:

chefann said:
Too bad my birds start to act up when they see a camera. :rolleyes:

I take tons of pics of my dog... until last night. She was doing something cute, when she heard my camera turn on she went and burrowed under a throw blanket :mad: lil brat! heheh

Awww..... so cute! I'll have to get a good picture of my Mia (cat pictured left)!

Related to People With Pets, Ponds, Horses, Etc...

1. Can Pampered Chef products be used for cooking pet food?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can be used for cooking pet food. Our stoneware and non-stick cookware are both safe for cooking pet food and can help create healthy, homemade meals for your furry friends.

2. Are there any Pampered Chef products specifically designed for pond owners?

Yes, we offer a specialized fish spatula that is perfect for flipping and removing fish from ponds or aquariums. We also have a selection of outdoor grilling tools that are great for cooking up your catch from the pond.

3. Can Pampered Chef products be used for cooking horse feed?

Pampered Chef products are not recommended for cooking horse feed, as our products are designed for human food and may not be suitable for animal consumption. Please consult with a veterinarian for the best methods for preparing horse feed.

4. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help with cleaning up after pets?

Yes, we offer a variety of cleaning and organization products that can help with pet-related messes. Our silicone cleaning and scrubbing gloves are great for removing pet hair and our microfiber cleaning cloths are perfect for wiping up spills and messes.

5. Can Pampered Chef products be used for horse grooming?

No, Pampered Chef products are not designed for horse grooming and may not be suitable for use on animals. We recommend using specialized grooming tools and products specifically designed for horses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • magentablue
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • plichte