• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Peanut Butter Recalled After Salmonella Outbreak

In summary, Pampered Chef has issued a recall for all of its peanut butter products, including jars of creamy and crunchy peanut butter as well as pre-made peanut butter sandwiches, due to potential contamination with salmonella. Customers are advised to check the expiration date on their products and dispose of them if they fall within the specified date range. If consumed, medical attention should be sought if symptoms such as fever, diarrhea, or abdominal pain are experienced. The source of the contamination is currently being investigated and Pampered Chef is working with the FDA to prevent future incidents. Only Pampered Chef peanut butter products are affected at this time, but it is important to always practice safe food handling to prevent the spread of foodborne illnesses.
There's another thread about this. Several are sick so everyone beware!

I don't know how to link a thread or I would add it here.

Oops, I must have missed that one :( a little too late now ;)

Related to Peanut Butter Recalled After Salmonella Outbreak

1. What specific peanut butter products are being recalled?

The recall includes all peanut butter products sold under the Pampered Chef brand, including jars of creamy and crunchy peanut butter, as well as pre-made peanut butter sandwiches.

2. How can I tell if the peanut butter I purchased is affected by the recall?

If you have purchased peanut butter from Pampered Chef recently, check the expiration date on the jar. If it falls within the date range specified by the company, it is recommended to throw it away or return it for a refund.

3. What should I do if I have already consumed the recalled peanut butter?

If you have already eaten the recalled peanut butter and are experiencing symptoms such as fever, diarrhea, or abdominal pain, it is important to seek medical attention. Salmonella infection can be serious, especially for young children, older adults, and those with weakened immune systems.

4. How did the contamination occur?

The source of the contamination is currently under investigation, but it is believed to be linked to contaminated peanut butter supplied by a third-party manufacturer. Pampered Chef is working closely with the FDA to identify the source and prevent future incidents.

5. Are there any other products affected by the salmonella outbreak?

At this time, the recall only includes peanut butter products sold under the Pampered Chef brand. However, it is always important to practice safe food handling and preparation to prevent the spread of foodborne illnesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • wadesgirl