• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales PC & Tastefully SImple

otisbg

Advanced Member
Gold Member
May 5, 2008
I have read many posts on here about combining our producst with Tastefully Simple. My DD has a friend who is trying so very hard to make her TS business work (I am trying to convert her over to PC). I offered to do a combined show with Jamie (TS) as I had room for one more October show~stoneware goes well with TS~ I needed 1 more October show~I am trying to book heavy for SAT November.
I need ideas from you all as to how to word an invitation that offers the best of both our product lines.
Please, please, please - you have never let me down :blushing:

Teresa Lynn

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2006
Actually, they have very few products that will go in our stones
I would suggest serving the dips in our simple additions pieces and of course mixing it in the batter bowls.
As far as wording maybe......Treat your kitchen to quality products and delicious mixes to get yourself out of the kitchen and give yourself a headstart on family time.

Teresa Lynn

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2006
personally, I think their line is very limited I think they only offer 53 products and of course they are fairly inexpensive. So it takes alot of sales volume to make a great show. My daughter's show for her dorm was over $600, the consultant was ecstatic it was her highest show. IF it had been a PC show for me that would have been average.
The benefits were so so but the shipping on her FREE product was outrageous. I spent over $20 (This was not a post bashing TS. I LOVE their product and quality).

otisbg

Advanced Member
Gold Member
May 5, 2008
Thanks - I like your wording and will adapt that with an invite I found in the files here. I have an underlying mission, in that I want the TS gal to see the host rewards and selling features of PC. She is struggling way too much at this stage of her business..I only wish I would have met her back in March when she signed with TS.;)

Aug 2, 2009
If you're looking for ideas for food, their beer bread, nana's apple cake, any of their cookies mixes work great in our stoneware. Also, I do the almond cake layered with their chocolate pound cake in our fluted tube and it sells a lot of tube stones.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
we dont have tube stones

I believe she means the fluted stone.

1440_enlarge.jpg

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Noora, you did a great job at your combo open house! I love how you combined TS w/ PC. You should upload your FB pictures here. :D