1. Join Chef Success Today!
    We're the #1 Pampered Chef Consultant Community. Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files, images, discussions etc! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

PC Newsletter- too many?

Discussion in 'Online Marketing, PC App, Websites' started by esavvymom, Apr 12, 2017.

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that PC is sending too many automated emails to customers now? I think it's once a week? I haven't tracked it, but it annoys ME...so I bet it annoys customers. People get too many emails as it is. I can see twice a month tops, or special sales, but at least give me the consultant the option of levels of annoyance to my customers.

Apr 12, 2017
  2. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

I agree with you. I spent an evening last week, unsubscribing from almost 40 various companies that are getting carried away with their emails. I checked and I have had 10 unsubscribe from me recently.

Apr 16, 2017
  3. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

This is why I send my own newsletters. Also, I can edit the content for what I want highlighted.

Apr 19, 2017
    esavvymom, Jasmine and Heidi Schmidt like this.
  4. Alma

Alma

Yes, I agree too.

Apr 25, 2017
  5. VictoriaH

VictoriaH Novice Member Gold Member

I have had several unsubscribe from me too.

May 2, 2017
  6. Jasmine

Jasmine Member

Yup, agreed

May 2, 2017
  7. VictoriaH

VictoriaH Novice Member Gold Member

I used to send one out myself to announce a special or something of my own, but don't even like doing that now. :(

May 2, 2017
  8. That is very true but at least it's not like some companies that send it daily and sometimes more than once a day. Those are really annoying. I think pampered chef is trying to keep up but if we all petition them to slow down they will listen. They are great like that.

May 9, 2017
    esavvymom likes this.
  9. esavvymom

I haven't counted the frequency...I just keep deleting them. I'm annoying myself with all of my newsletters! :)

I think I'm going to leave them in my mailbox for a month, and then see how many I have received. Then I'll send them an email at Home Office. If we all start letting them know, maybe they'll decrease the frequency. I preferred it when they had the emails that we could send on our OWN, if we chose to do so. I would be cool with twice a month, and special sales they might run (which honestly...when is the last time a big online sale has actually WORKED correct?!).

Glad to know I'm not alone in my thinking though.

May 11, 2017
    chefjeanine, otisbg and VictoriaH like this.
  10. esavvymom

Good point! With PC sending so many, if we send a special note or sale or something we have drafted or want to promote, now we really DO become the bad guy.

May 11, 2017
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted