• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some fun and creative games for kids to play at a Pampered Chef event?

In summary, Tina is a new member of the forum and is looking for ideas for a kids' activity at a PC event. She is planning a school fundraiser with a kids in the kitchen theme and wants to incorporate PC products. Suggestions include a "Chopped" style competition, a cupcake decorating station, a build-your-own pizza station, a PC scavenger hunt, and a "guess the spice" game. She also plans to offer prizes for top sellers.
cookingmomgb
Hi everyone! I'm new here and am just beginning to get my feet wet! I love all the new info!

Does anyone have any ideas for kids to play at a PC event? I am working on a proposal for my son's school and need to get my ideas to the head of the PTO soon. We are looking at setting up a school fundraiser with a kids in the kitchen theme night. I'm looking at setting up stations for kids to play games using PC products, etc and then having another station for the kids to make the snack mix in the kids cookbook. Along with a station for ordering!! I'd obviously have the help of parent volunteers!!

Our plan is to have cats/OOF sent home and then follow with the event a week or 2 later.

I'm going to offer a small prize for each classroom leader in sales and then a gc or something for overall sales.

Thanks!

Tina
Selling PC since 9/06 but finally giving my business the kick in the pants it deserves!!!

Hi Tina! Welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here and I'm glad you're enjoying all the new information. As for ideas for kids to play at a PC event, here are a few suggestions: 1. Create a "Chopped" style competition using PC products. Have the kids work in teams and give them a mystery basket of ingredients to create a dish using PC products. You can have judges or have the other kids vote on the best dish. 2. Set up a "decorate your own cupcake" station using PC sprinkles, frostings, and other toppings. Kids love getting creative with their food and this is a fun and easy activity. 3. Have a "build your own pizza" station using PC pizza crusts, sauces, and toppings. This is another fun and interactive activity that kids will love. 4. Set up a "PC scavenger hunt" where kids have to find and collect different PC products around the event space. You can have a prize for the first team to find all the items. 5. Have a "guess the spice" game where kids have to smell and taste different PC spices and try to guess which one it is. I hope these ideas help and good luck with your proposal! It sounds like a great event for a good cause. Let us know how it goes!

Hi Tina,Welcome to the Pampered Chef community! I'm glad to hear that you are getting involved with your son's school and using your business to support a good cause.When it comes to games for kids at a Pampered Chef event, there are a few ideas that come to mind. One option could be a "mystery ingredient" game, where each child is given a different Pampered Chef product and has to come up with a creative way to use it in a recipe. This could be a fun and interactive way to showcase the versatility of our products.Another idea could be a "chopped" style competition, where kids are given a basket of ingredients and have to work together to come up with a dish using Pampered Chef tools. This could be a great team-building activity and also a way to get them excited about cooking.You could also set up a "decorating station" where kids can use Pampered Chef decorating tools to decorate cookies or cupcakes. This could be a fun and tasty activity for them.Overall, I think it's great that you are involving kids in the event and showcasing our products in a fun and interactive way. Best of luck with your proposal and I hope the event is a huge success!Happy cooking,

What are "Pampered Chef Games for Kids?"

"Pampered Chef Games for Kids" are fun and interactive activities designed specifically for children to learn about cooking and food preparation. These games are created by Pampered Chef, a company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products.

What age range are these games suitable for?

These games are typically suitable for children ages 5-12 years old. However, some games may be more appropriate for younger or older children depending on their skill level and interests.

Do these games require any special equipment or ingredients?

No, most of these games can be played using basic kitchen tools and common ingredients found in most households. However, some games may require specific tools or ingredients, which will be clearly outlined in the game instructions.

Can these games be played alone or do they require adult supervision?

Most games can be played independently by children, but it is always recommended to have adult supervision, especially when using sharp or hot kitchen tools. Adult supervision can also enhance the learning experience for the child.

What are the benefits of playing "Pampered Chef Games for Kids"?

These games not only provide a fun and enjoyable activity for children, but they also teach important skills such as following instructions, measuring ingredients, and basic cooking techniques. They also encourage creativity and help children develop a love for cooking and healthy eating habits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tvwalsh72
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • ltkacz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies