• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn Pampered Chef Dollars Beyond 90 Days: Advice for Shoppers

In summary, to earn Pampered Chef Dollars beyond 90 days, you can host a party, join the Pampered Chef Preferred Program, or refer friends and family. These dollars can be used towards any product, including taxes and shipping fees. There is no limit to how many Pampered Chef Dollars you can earn. To redeem them, simply enter the code at checkout or present them to your consultant. However, these dollars do expire after 1 year, so it is important to use them before they expire.
ChefSharain
Is there continuing opportunities to earn PC dollars after your 90 days are up? :rolleyes: Thank you in advance for your advise.

Sometimes. PC will give some incentives for PC points. Your director can give you PC points, but the majority you can earn is in your first 90 days!!

Few and far between.

Max it out while you can!! Your first 90 days are when you can earn SO MUCH just for starting out strong!

1. How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars beyond 90 days?

To earn Pampered Chef Dollars beyond 90 days, you can host a party and earn free products, join our Pampered Chef Preferred Program for additional perks, or refer friends and family to become Pampered Chef customers or consultants.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars towards any product?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars towards any product on our website or at a Pampered Chef party. They can also be used towards taxes and shipping fees.

3. Is there a limit to how many Pampered Chef Dollars I can earn?

There is no limit to how many Pampered Chef Dollars you can earn. The more parties you host or referrals you make, the more Pampered Chef Dollars you can accumulate.

4. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply enter the code at checkout when making a purchase on our website or present them to your Pampered Chef consultant at a party. The amount will be deducted from your total purchase.

5. Do my Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars expire after 1 year. It is important to use them before they expire to get the most out of your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • WLMcCoy