• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pay for a Show From the 1St Sept

In summary, to pay for a show from the 1st of September, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Shows" tab. Select the show you want to pay for and click on the "Pay Now" button. You can choose your preferred payment method and complete the transaction. Credit cards are accepted. The deadline for payment is the end of the month, and it is recommended to pay as soon as possible. Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to show payments. If you need to cancel your show after paying, contact your consultant or customer service for assistance.
valerielinley
Silver Member
I've never submitted a show on the exact 1st of the month - is this in time for the pay Monday? Thanks in advance :) Have a great weekend -

~Val

If you submit a show on the 1st thru the 15th that will be on your mid-month commission check on the 22nd. If you submit something from the 16th thru the end of the month that will be on your commission check on the 8th. Hope that helps!!

thanks!! BUM - I was hoping to get a fatter check :)

Related to Pay for a Show From the 1St Sept

1. How do I pay for a show from the 1st of September?

You can pay for a show from the 1st of September by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Shows" tab. From there, select the show you wish to pay for and click on the "Pay Now" button. You can then choose your preferred payment method and complete the transaction.

2. Can I pay for a show from the 1st of September with a credit card?

Yes, you can pay for a show from the 1st of September with a credit card. Simply select the credit card option when making the payment and enter your card information as prompted.

3. Is there a deadline for paying for a show from the 1st of September?

Yes, the deadline for paying for a show from the 1st of September is the end of the month. We recommend paying for your show as soon as possible to ensure your order is processed and your products are shipped in a timely manner.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount when paying for a show from the 1st of September?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to show payments. However, you can still earn commission on the show if you are a consultant.

5. What if I need to cancel my show after paying for it from the 1st of September?

If you need to cancel your show after paying for it from the 1st of September, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service as soon as possible. They will assist you with the cancellation process and any refunds that may be applicable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jsnow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jsnow
  • Kelly3282
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vgmontes
  • pamperedtracy