• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Past Host Qualify for Cookware with No New Sales?

In summary, the hostess can technically buy the cookware as the past host and will already have a qualifying show. However, this does not count as a commissionable sale.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Okay, so this just occurred to me and I guess technically it is correct but something doesn't sound right about it. I have a hostess who is doing a catalog show this month and she booked off of herself in October. So officially, since she is getting cookware, she could buy the cookware as the past host and will already have a qualifying show. I would essentially be turning in a show with no commissionable sales. Is that even possible? I don't have an issue with it because she is a really good friend and couldn't get the cookware at full price and I want to help her out. I wouldn't do it for anybody else but am I right that since they changed the regulations there is no minimum number of orders anymore? I know it used to be five orders or $150 in sales.

You are correct -- no commissionable sales, but definitely counts as a show. I've had this exact situation before!

Yes, that's right. I had two catalog shows that had significantly lower sales that guest sales. Not zero at least, but only $100 or so IF that. I think that we should receive trip points or something at least since much of the time WE are the ones selling the cookware.

I had 2 shows like that the hostess booked off herself in the fall and holding it this month so she ended up getting 2 items at 60% off so that sucked for me commission wise.

The month I did it, there was some kind of promotion for having 2 shows by a certain time (like the one coming up March 1-15), so, my $0 commissionable sales counted for that! Otherwise, it kind of stinks!

Yes, it does work! It really bites but at least they are getting some good stuff!

It kinda stinks for the moment, but those hosts will love you for life. Long term it makes for loyal customers.

raebates said:
It kinda stinks for the moment, but those hosts will love you for life. Long term it makes for loyal customers.

Exactly!! I had two hosts get the 7 piece set of cookware this month and one get the knife set! I'm more than happy to let them have it!

Two 7-piece Executive Cookware sets and a Grill Pan here.

raebates said:
Two 7-piece Executive Cookware sets and a Grill Pan here.

I had one of the 7 piece set hosts get the double burner griddle too! She was so excited when I told her how much she paying for everything!

What are the benefits of being a past hostess for the February special?

As a past hostess for the February special, you can enjoy exclusive discounts and promotions on select products. You can also earn free products and receive special offers throughout the year.

How can I become a past hostess for the February special?

To become a past hostess for the February special, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the month of February and achieved a minimum sales amount. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to become a past hostess.

What if I missed out on hosting a party in February, can I still become a past hostess?

Unfortunately, the past hostess benefits are only available to those who have hosted a party in the month of February. However, you can still enjoy other hostess benefits by hosting a party in the future.

When can I redeem my past hostess benefits for the February special?

You can redeem your past hostess benefits for the February special at any time during the year. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place your order and apply your past hostess benefits.

Are there any restrictions on using my past hostess benefits for the February special?

There are no restrictions on using your past hostess benefits for the February special. You can use them to purchase any eligible products at the discounted rate or to earn free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SummerG
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Belle4562