• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Hosting Again... 10% ????

In summary, a past host can host again and still receive the 10% discount offered by Pampered Chef. This discount is applicable to all products, including new and existing products and any ongoing promotions. The past host has up to one year to schedule another party and utilize the discount. The 10% discount can be combined with other offers or promotions, but only one discount can be applied per item. Hosting again also gives the past host the opportunity to earn additional rewards and benefits, such as free products and discounted items, based on the sales from their party.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I have a past host who is hosting again in less than 1 year... does she get her 10% off?

Nope. She gets her free, half price, host special and whatever discount she earns at her NEW show. Then she gets a NEW 10% number for another full year. She can't 'add' the past 10% discount to any of this.

well poop... :) Thanks SO much for the help... I think I'll have to eat a bit of cost on this one... I didn't realize that... oh well... it's not too bad! Thanks again!

Did she book from herself? If so and if it is within 6 months, she can get a second host special! Also, the host benefits are so awesome, why do you need to eat a bit of the cost? Maybe offer to bring a special dessert like a micro cake?

Well... she's my very special SIL, my Arbonne consultant and they live 45 min. away so...well... it's only about 6 bucks so ... I'm better off in the long run to cover the cost but it is indeed a lesson learned. I do need to see who I booked her off from tho... thanks SO much for that reminder!

Related to Past Host Hosting Again... 10% ????

1. Can a past host host again and still receive the 10% discount?

Yes, a past host can host again and still receive the 10% discount. The 10% discount is available for all past hosts who choose to host another party with Pampered Chef.

2. Is the 10% discount applicable to all products?

Yes, the 10% discount is applicable to all products. This includes both new and existing products, as well as any specials or promotions that may be running at the time of the party.

3. How long after hosting a party can a past host receive the 10% discount?

A past host can receive the 10% discount for up to one year after hosting their party. This means they have 12 months to schedule another party and take advantage of the discount.

4. Can a past host combine the 10% discount with other offers or promotions?

Yes, a past host can combine the 10% discount with other offers or promotions. However, the discount cannot be used on top of other discounts or offers, and only one discount can be applied per item.

5. Can a past host earn additional rewards or benefits by hosting again?

Yes, a past host can earn additional rewards or benefits by hosting again. In addition to the 10% discount, past hosts can also receive free products, discounted items, and host-exclusive specials based on the sales from their party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • RachelLyn915