• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Host Credit: Tips for Closing Out a Catalog Show | TIA

I had been using the number for the Host Special and it was still giving me the same message. I'm glad I figured it out. Thanks for the help!
kcmckay
Gold Member
I posted about this before. I'm working on closing out my August catalog show that was booked off of the hosts June show. So she should be able to order from the level 1 that she earned as host and past host right? Well I still have some things to enter but I checked in finish screen to see if me putting past host in and there is a red dot saying she can't order it? How do I fix this? TIA

Are you using the past host code?

yes I am using past host code. I had a feeling I was going to have a problem with this. I'm glad I created the show and tasks from the 2 shows booked off my most recent before closing. Hopefully I won't have this problem with those. I'm still at a loss here. I'm on hold with the solution center right now. For some reason there hasn't been a call back option. If anyone can help me with this please advise!! Thank you!

Got ahold of solution center and have to put host in a guest to order past host special! Did not think it would be that simple! LOL:eek::D

Although now that I think about it. That's not cool. If I put her in as a guest for that it will charge her shipping?? That doesn't seem right. I guess I'll eat the shipping cost because I don't know how to explain that she has to pay for that one item to be shipped!:(

Yes, the past host has to be entered as a guest & has to pay a shipping charge. In the states, you can do "ship to host" and it's cheaper. Out here on military bases, we are restricted by customs regulations and can't use the "ship to host" option. Everyone must pay direct shipping rates. So imagine the complaints that I get! LOL

I'm still a little confused on this. I'm getting the same message on an order. It says the item is only available on host order. When you say it has to be entered as a guest. You're talking about the 4 dots that you need to mark one right? If so I did that and I'm still getting the same message if not I guess I'm confused. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks. jj16

I don't understand what you're asking about the 4 dots. When they say entered as a guest, they mean that a host who booked from herself and wants the booked-from benefit as well as the current host special will have two orders in her name. It will look like she's a guest at her own party. If you're getting a message that an item is only available on the host order, you're using the number for the Host Special instead of the one for the Past Host.

Thanks Rae - that was what I needed.

1. What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a way for you to host a Pampered Chef party without having to physically gather all of your friends and family in one location. Instead, you share a catalog and order forms with your network and collect orders for a set period of time.

2. How do I close out a catalog show?

To close out a catalog show, you will need to collect all of the orders and payment from your guests. Then, you can submit the orders online or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Once the orders are submitted, you will receive your host credit and any other rewards earned.

3. What is host credit?

Host credit is a reward that you earn for hosting a Pampered Chef party or show. It is a percentage of your total party sales that you can use to purchase products from the catalog at a discounted price.

4. How can I maximize my host credit?

To maximize your host credit, you can invite more people to participate in your catalog show, encourage larger orders, and promote any special offers or discounts available. You can also consider hosting a virtual party to reach a wider audience.

5. When will I receive my host credit?

You will typically receive your host credit once your orders have been submitted and processed, which can take up to two weeks. If you have any questions or concerns about your host credit, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • workingontwo