• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pass Out Fliers & Get Ready for KIDSSTOCK!

In summary, this is a great opportunity to get your business exposure. There are a few things you can do to increase the chance of people looking at your fliers, including attaching coupons, using neon paper, and including recipes or information about the business.
mamadugan
Gold Member
I have just been given an opportunity to pass out 200-400 fliers for my business. There is a place in town that does a program called KIDSSTOCK. This is where several vendors get together and sell all of their used clothing, baby items, nick nacks.....kind of like a huge garge sale.....

For $25.00 I can make fliers and they will put them in the bags of the customers that are buying the clothes. GREAT opportunity. BUT does anyone have some great ideas on what to do??? I can make copies...but what can I give away to encourage bookings....sales? Any ideas. This has to be done by sept. 12...SO EXCITED!!

Is there anyway they will let you set up a table not to sell but to meet and talk to people... I worry not many will look at the flier. I hope that doesn't sound negative, I'm not meaning to come across that way.When I stop to think what would make me look at a flier the bottom of a bag...
I come up with if my receipt was stapled to it, if it was on like a hot pink paper, if my eye caught the PC logo (cuz I was a junkie before signing on) or maybe the words FREE really big. What would make you look at the paper??

Last edited:
You could do a coupon for 20% off their order, if they order through you by a certain date.
Or, depending on how much you want to spend, attach a coupon to mini catalogs or to a mini chocolate bar (kind of like the "be a smartie book a party" thing. BTW: Smarties are a Cdn thing kind like M&Ms but not really. Actually they are British, but in NA, Cdns claim them :))

I think this is GREAT, I personally would use neon paper as well to draw attention. I am so not good at designing flyers, I bet there is more than one in the fliers part of the website that you could use.

PLEASE tell us how this works out!!!

another tip... include a recipe, or use a recipe card. That way they have some reason to hold onto your info.

peichef said:
You could do a coupon for 20% off their order, if they order through you by a certain date.
Or, depending on how much you want to spend, attach a coupon to mini catalogs or to a mini chocolate bar (kind of like the "be a smartie book a party" thing. BTW: Smarties are a Cdn thing kind like M&Ms but not really. Actually they are British, but in NA, Cdns claim them :))

You had me at CHOCOLATE!!!!!

1. How can I pass out fliers for KIDSSTOCK?

There are several ways you can pass out fliers for KIDSSTOCK. You can hand them out to your friends, family, and coworkers, post them in community centers or local businesses, or share them on social media. You can also leave them on cars or doorsteps in your neighborhood.

2. Can I customize the fliers for my specific event?

Yes, you can customize the fliers for your specific event. You can add your event's date, time, and location, as well as any other information or special offers you want to include. You can also add your contact information or logo to personalize the fliers.

3. How many fliers should I aim to distribute?

We recommend distributing at least 100 fliers for a successful turnout. However, you can distribute more depending on your target audience and the size of your community. The more fliers you distribute, the more potential attendees you can reach.

4. When should I start passing out fliers?

You should start passing out fliers at least 2-3 weeks before the event. This will give people enough time to plan and mark their calendars. It is also helpful to pass out fliers closer to the event date as a reminder for those who may have forgotten.

5. Can I earn any rewards for passing out fliers?

Yes, you can earn rewards for passing out fliers for KIDSSTOCK. For every 50 fliers you distribute, you can earn a free product from Pampered Chef. You can also earn discounts on your own purchases for each flier distributed. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to redeem your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kellyk
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • Dotty
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sluna75