• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Unique Event Ideas Can Be Implemented for a Parlor & Pub Night?

In summary, Debbie has some great ideas for an event that she and the owner of a Parlor & Pub are planning to have at the Pub. They are looking for ideas to keep the people interested and the event fun.
DebsCookingNow
The owner of a Parlor & Pub has suggested that we get together and do a Monday night event at her Pub. I was thinking about setting up a few tables with my products (like one with the Knives, one with cookware, one with Simple Additions arrangements) and let the people demo the products themselves with me there to answer any questions and talk to them about hosting shows or about the business.

However, I could sure use some help with other ideas. Unless I can come up with a really great idea to hold their interest, the people will probably be coming and going so it will be more like a fair or booth type atmosphere. If I pull this off, she said we could do this like once a month.

So please help. All ideas are appreciated.

Thank you,

What a wonderful opportunity, Debbie! Definitely have some beer bread made up :) Some flavored cream cheese spreads made with our seasonings, in SA with spreaders.

SA small bowls in the caddy with peanuts and chocolates? People could then use the Chopper to chop some of those peanuts.

Thank youOh, thank you, thank you for your ideas. I haven't been getting much sleep tring to figure out some ideas for this. It is coming up on Monday, Sept 17 and I'm wanting to make it so much fun that everyone will leave talking about how fun that was. The owner has purchased the silicone floral cupcake pan to have by the show date. She is wanting a really good turn out, too.

Gratefully,

Debbie, do you have a silicone floral pan, too? Maybe (we are talking a little expense here!) make the yummy pecan cakes (last season) and molten chocolate cakes in this Season's Best. You could put them on a dotted plate and cut into quarters for sample bites.

Both are excellent and easy!!:love:

Dear Parlor & Pub owner and fellow consultant,

Thank you for reaching out and suggesting this exciting opportunity at your Pub. I love the idea of showcasing our products in a fun and interactive setting like this. I have a few ideas that I think would be a great addition to your Monday night event.

First, why not have a cooking demonstration? You could choose a recipe that uses our products and prepare it in front of the guests. This will not only showcase the quality of our products, but also give them a taste of the delicious meals they can make with them. You could even have a small tasting station where guests can try the finished dish.

Another idea is to have a raffle or giveaway. This will not only attract more guests, but also give them a chance to win a product or a discount on their next purchase. You could also offer a special discount or promotion for those who attend the event.

Additionally, you could have a mini cooking class or workshop. This could be a hands-on experience where guests can learn how to use our products and create a dish themselves. This will not only be fun for them, but also give them a better understanding of our products and how to use them.

Lastly, don't forget to have some fun activities or games that incorporate our products. For example, you could have a blind taste test using our seasonings or have a speed chopping competition using our knives. This will not only engage the guests, but also showcase the versatility and quality of our products.

I hope these ideas help and I am looking forward to working with you to make this event a success. Let's make it a monthly tradition that guests will look forward to!

Best regards,

1. What is a Parlor/Pub Night?

A Parlor/Pub Night is a fun and interactive event where friends and family can gather together to socialize, play games, and enjoy delicious food and drinks. It can be hosted in a home or at a local pub or restaurant.

2. How can I make my Parlor/Pub Night unique?

There are many ways to make your Parlor/Pub Night stand out! You can choose a theme, such as a game night or a wine tasting, and plan activities and decorations accordingly. You can also try serving unique food and drinks or incorporating fun party games and contests.

3. Do I have to be a great cook to host a Parlor/Pub Night?

Not at all! A Parlor/Pub Night is all about having fun and spending time with loved ones. You can easily prepare simple and delicious dishes using our convenient kitchen tools and recipes from Pampered Chef.

4. How many people can attend a Parlor/Pub Night?

The number of guests you can accommodate will depend on the size of your space and the type of event you are hosting. Generally, a Parlor/Pub Night can be enjoyed by a small group of 6-8 people or a larger group of 20 or more.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products for my Parlor/Pub Night?

Yes! Our products are perfect for hosting a Parlor/Pub Night. From our versatile kitchen gadgets to our stylish serving pieces, we have everything you need to make your event a success. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on your party sales. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefLaurel