1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Paperwork Supplies

1. proudmama02

proudmama02 Member

When can we start ordering the new paperwork?? I have tried and it says not found. I have updated my PP. Also, just to make sure, I order the paperwork supplies under Supplies in PP correct?? Thanks

Jan 31, 2006
  2. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Supplies=Non-Commission Orders

Go to Non-Commission Orders and add an order. It automatically comes to supply on my PP. If it's still not there, make sure that you've downloaded BOTH the Program and Product Update. Although, one consultant on this forum has been having problems with the Product Update!

Jan 31, 2006
  3. Ordering Supplies on PP

I discovered that if you change the date of your order to January 24th, all the items show up on the list. If you leave it as Feb. 1st, it just gives you a listing of mini-catalogs. I have updated the product list on PP and this is still happening, so just set your date to 1/24/06 on the order form and you'll find all the new paperwork listed.

Dotty

Feb 1, 2006
  4. Hi it's me again!

I was mistaken, the above was correct as of yesterday. However, the new paperwork has disappeared off the list as of today. Not sure what happened, maybe a glitch with PP. Hopefully, it will be corrected soon. Sorry for the incorrect info above.

Have a great day everyone!
    Dotty

Feb 1, 2006
Have something to add?