• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Panini Show: The Best of Food and Music

In summary, the "Panini Show: The Best of Food and Music" is a live cooking and music event hosted by Pampered Chef featuring panini recipes and live performances. The event will take place at Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, IL on Saturday, May 15th at 6:00 PM CST. Tickets can be purchased on their website or through Pampered Chef consultants for $25 and include a complimentary panini and beverage. Vegetarian and gluten-free options will be available and attendees with dietary restrictions should inform the organizers when purchasing tickets. Outside panini makers will not be allowed, but there will be panini makers available for use at the event.
susiescookingcorner
Here is the information that I have on the Panini Show!

Attachments

• RobbiesEasyPaniniShow.pdf
    115.9 KB · Views: 359
YES, that's it THANK YOU!!!!
Teresa

Thanks for sharing this information about the Panini Show! I've been wanting to attend but didn't know much about it. Can you tell me more about the event? What can I expect to see and do there? Any tips for first-time attendees? Thanks again for sharing!

Related to Panini Show: The Best of Food and Music

1. What is the "Panini Show: The Best of Food and Music"?

The "Panini Show: The Best of Food and Music" is a live cooking and music event hosted by Pampered Chef. It features delicious panini recipes and live performances from talented musicians.

2. Where and when is the "Panini Show" taking place?

The "Panini Show" will be held at our Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, IL on Saturday, May 15th at 6:00 PM CST.

3. How can I purchase tickets for the "Panini Show"?

You can purchase tickets for the "Panini Show" on our website or through our Pampered Chef consultants. Tickets are $25 each and include a complimentary panini and beverage.

4. Will there be vegetarian and gluten-free options available at the event?

Yes, we will have vegetarian and gluten-free options available for our panini recipes. Please let us know of any dietary restrictions when purchasing your tickets.

5. Can I bring my own panini maker to the event?

Unfortunately, outside panini makers will not be allowed at the event. However, we will have several panini makers available for use at the event for all attendees to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • jcwarr