• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pancakes With the Easy Accent Decorator?

In summary, the Easy Accent Decorator can be used to make pancakes by filling it with batter and squeezing it onto a hot griddle. It is compatible with various types of pancake batter and can be easily cleaned by disassembling and washing the parts. It can also be used for other foods and is suitable for children with adult supervision due to its user-friendly design.
toby411
We did a brunch this morning and a guest told me that when she was at a show the consultant made pancakes with some kind of cake decorator. She asked me if the Easy Accent Decorator was what the other consultant used to make the panckes the size of silver dollars. I have never heard of using the Easy Accent Decorator for that.

Dollar cakesI will try it! Thanks!

I have never heard of using the Easy Accent Decorator for making pancakes either! That's definitely a unique use for it. I wonder if the other consultant had a special technique or recipe for using it in that way. I'll have to try it out next time I make pancakes. Thanks for sharing this interesting tidbit!

1. How do I use the Easy Accent Decorator to make pancakes?

To make pancakes with the Easy Accent Decorator, simply fill the decorator with your pancake batter and squeeze it onto a hot greased griddle in the desired shape or design. Flip the pancake once bubbles start to form on the surface and cook until golden brown on both sides.

2. Can I use the Easy Accent Decorator with different types of pancake batter?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator is compatible with various types of pancake batter, including traditional, gluten-free, and vegan options. Just make sure the batter is smooth and not too thick to easily flow through the decorator.

3. How do I clean the Easy Accent Decorator after using it for pancakes?

To clean the Easy Accent Decorator, disassemble it by removing the plunger and tip. Wash all parts with warm soapy water and a dish brush, then rinse and dry thoroughly. The decorator is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I use the Easy Accent Decorator for other foods besides pancakes?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator is versatile and can be used for other foods such as waffles, crepes, cookies, and even mashed potatoes. Just make sure the consistency of the food is suitable for the decorator to dispense.

5. Is the Easy Accent Decorator easy to use for children?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator is designed to be user-friendly and can be used by children with adult supervision. Its one-handed operation and simple design make it a fun and easy tool for kids to use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • gingertannery
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gingertannery
Replies
Views
newchef2010